Has anyone done BooBoo Ski in Japan?

Bubblehead

I live in Aus, I applied for work in Japan Dec-March through an online company called BooBoo Ski. They arrange jobs in Ski Resorts in winter and Resorts in summer. Just wondering if anyone has landed jobs through them and if so, did they enjoy themselves?

They seemed to be the only way I could find to work in Japan (other than working for a Bank, or International Company or studying a Teaching English course in Uni etc.)

I live in Aus, I applied for work in Japan Dec-March through an online company called BooBoo Ski. They arrange jobs in Ski Resorts in winter and Resorts in summer. Just wondering if anyone has landed jobs through them and if so, did they enjoy themselves?

They seemed to be the only way I could find to work in Japan (other than working for a Bank, or International Company or studying a Teaching English course in Uni etc.)

Hey I have actually applied to work this season, few people have told me its really fun but very hard work for little pay. I like to snowboard so even if I come out making no money I think I would still be happy.

Have you done the phone interview and stuff ? seems like jobs are few and far between for resort work at the moment.