Where to chainstitch in Europe?

pomata

I've been having a few teething problems... I screw flew off that keeps one of the feeder loops for the threads in place. Because of this there's been a little delay to a few people waiting on their jeans.

Got it all sorted today though. So, Pomata, Skeese, and Maynard Freeman, yours will all be in the post tomorrow. Paul T I've done your Lees too.

I've been having a few teething problems... I screw flew off that keeps one of the feeder loops for the threads in place. Because of this there's been a little delay to a few people waiting on their jeans.

Got it all sorted today though. So, Pomata, Skeese, and Maynard Freeman, yours will all be in the post tomorrow. Paul T I've done your Lees too.

Great job on the Edwin's Cary, I'd highly recommend your work to anyone, pictures will follow in due course. Well done with the superdenim.co.uk gig too.

Pic:

P1100035.jpg

• 1 month later...

they are back to life guys,as i wrote in the FC con-thread last Thursday,they appeared eventually at The Clerks door.he should be working on them right now!

they were send on 23.oct. to him.

EDIT:just checked back,they were send on 25.nov-so it took only 2 month.

so folks,express-service is the way to go!

I'm sure he'll do a good job - I've already got more for him.

I will say one thing on the record - he did a better job than those fuckwits (not Gordon) at BiG, who took 1/2" extra off my LVC, couldn't even raise a half-friendly smile for my $30 - and funniest of all I couldn't even watch him do it "cos he got nervous." Maybe he was worried I would notice he can't even count and shove his tape measure up his ass.

my FC 0105c was listed with a 39" inseam,so that one inch is forgetable.all other measurements were correct.

i think i had gone away with one of the first delivery which had the shorter 35" inseam,but no cuffs then,which iam a sucker for.

still wondering why the hemming never happend.

should be expectable for a 275,-$ pair.