Naked and Famous Tour

ole

hi!

Just wanted to introduce myself as the last member of the tour. Thanks to ole and everyone for the chance to participate! I'm from Seattle WA, but travel frequently to Japan and S. Korea, so I'm sure that the jeans will see at least a little bit of east Asia. Hope to keep my part of the tour interesting, and I'm a little curious (anxious?) to find out just how green this denim is, heh.

Alex

hi!

Just wanted to introduce myself as the last member of the tour. Thanks to ole and everyone for the chance to participate! I'm from Seattle WA, but travel frequently to Japan and S. Korea, so I'm sure that the jeans will see at least a little bit of east Asia. Hope to keep my part of the tour interesting, and I'm a little curious (anxious?) to find out just how green this denim is, heh.

Alex

nice, i'm glad you're part of the tour. wear them with your girlfriend's ervell jacket please :)

if you wanted you could just buy one of those cardboard disposable cameras, take pictures all month and then at the end get them all developed and put them up all at once. (most places that develop film will give you a cd with your pictures on it if you ask for it)

you'd be putting up all the pictures at the end instead of giving regular updates for the entire four weeks but it's a possible solution

whatever way you guys wanna do it, personally i'm hoping to take lots of picutres, maybe more then disposable camera?

i dont know

i vote on sending the souveniers around

definitely fabric marker

Brandon is a great man.

It was really nice to meet and to speak with him. he's really passionated about what he is doing and he knows his stuff pretty well. His stuff are DAMN WELL MADE. I've seen something that will blow some guys' minds.

ps. sorry for the blurry pictures. I'll post new ones tomorrow or Saturday (and fit pics too)

96445799.jpg

37438220.jpg

90985121.jpg

97763836.jpg

13537869.jpg

57615862.jpg

84462194.jpg

21006283.jpg

66833904.jpg

31737382.jpg

The denim is a sample of his broken twill raw denim.

He's offering us to do some little birds with raw denim (origami style) so we could put one in the back pocket. The bird will fade and leave the outlines on the pocket. Saw a big one and it looked pretty cool.

What do you guys think about that?