Naked and Famous Tour

ole

its a worldtour, not a contest.

and It should be a sufu world tour. less complicated.

the jeans = N&F weird guy in green denim, size 29 with a thick 7mm leather patch.

dang.. my bad... lolz i was thinkin tour, but i said contestants. i mean participants. ole, is it possible to get brandon to emboss a "sufu x n &f world tour" on the extra thick patch??

IMO that would personalize the tour more.

cant wait !!

don't trust you with the jeans

ok, dude....your call, isnt my mynuddies enough?

or the fact that ive been on here a lttle while,......its true what people say about sufu, i didnt want 2 belive them...but there you go?

have fun with the jeans

and i wld have prefered you told me b4 you took me of the list, but there you go again....

and o, if your worried about what i said a bit further back about banging into the mainline, that was just a bit of sarcasm for opie. what ever happened to the fun of it?

and ole, next time you dont want any1 from mynuddies taking part, dont come over 2 mynuddies shouting about it.

id still love 2 be down, but i guess thats up 2 u.

sorry man, shit gets stolen.

i understand sarcasm. opie's right though

i understand totally

i know ive got no rep on here, and thats fine, why come over 2 mynuddies then?

im no thief neither.

i think you sld change the title 2 usa tour too....(no offence 2 any1)

and opies right about what? im just into denim, and watch the forums like a hawk,...whats so wrong with that?

wish you wld have told me though, was looking forward 2 it.

never mind, do them jeans justice usa!!!

i spose it goes with the whole naked & famous/hollywood satirical kind of thing ! :D

america+canadafuckyeah.jpg

wat

lets take it easy guys this is just for fun remember? I feel like the coordinator (from what it looks like, ole) has the ultimate say. He was the one in contact with Brandon of N&F IIRC. If he changes something, so be it, no need to question.

Look, i'm all for blosoms participation.

I'm sure he's a good guy and a good rep on mynudies is good enough for me.

To blosom:

What the fuck is up with the almost spam like posting?!

Cool down.

I have nothing against you on the tour i'm just saying that you are hyper like.. well like the southpark character i mentioned.

Oh, and stop writing "..."

We're all collaborative on this effort. I may be organizing a lot of this but it's our project! Sorry for making the call there, he just seemed a bit dodgie.

This is all for fun, just don't want the jeans to go missing, next time i wont make the call like that.

We're all collaborative on this effort. I may be organizing a lot of this but it's our project! Sorry for making the call there, he just seemed a bit dodgie.

This is all for fun, just don't want the jeans to go missing, next time i wont make the call like that.

yup, thats it, its all for fun.. i seem 2 remember i quoted that.

seems youve casted me out as a witch. a dodgY one at that.

seriously though ole, you cld have told me on a personal msg. i wld have understood. anyway have fun with it all every1 else, do them jeans some justice. ill get myself ready for the burning. seems ive already had the public stoning. cheers ole

wtf is going on here?? pretty much ole has been taking charge of the specs of the tour. if he feels that a potential participant isn't trustworthy, then that's his call. Let's not have this e-beef or as it seems this passive agressive stuff (coming from blosom) messing up this thread.. any kind of compromise??

blossom, you haven seen the flames yet...

No Ole I'm trying to say that its good you're taking charge of this tour. I feel like without you it wouldnt go anywhere. I agree with your decision 100% in my eyes someone that joined this month from a different site is a little dodgy (I may be wrong here though I'm not sure if you guys go to mynudies or know anyone there).

on a positive note, were getting closer till it starts!

To be honest i couldn't give a fuck if it's 11 US participants and just one from the outside. World tour or whatever. Whatever.

And let's start it even though we don't have all 12 players.

People will drop out and people will join in.

It's a green pair of jeans man. For the first 12 months it could be cool with a lot of pictures but let's just keep on sending them on after that.

everyone could use a little month in green jeans.