Naked and Famous Tour

ole

Will, the waist will be loose on these but they're more tapered then skinny guy even. They're gonna be hella baggy on me too, my 28's have a half size in the wast, but this way they'll fit everybody. Wear is everyday!

So stoked on these jeans! Yessss, i'd like it if everybody wrote their name in the pocket bag. Actually, a fabric sharpie should be used so it doesn't bleed out.You can buy them anywhere but maybe we buy one to travel with pants.

definitely gonna wait for that extra heavy patch

stoked.

OH! can everybody participating send me their addresses. Just want to keep track of where the jeans are going, be extra careful.

Don't worry, you wont be getting credit card applications and special deals in the mail, lol.

Don't worry, you wont be getting credit card applications and special deals in the mail, lol.

;)

I'll so wear the shit out of those for the first month

and I'd like, at the end of the tour, if the last owner can send me the jeans so I bring them to Brandon (maybe he can pick a name out of a hat and the chosen one win the jeans?!)

It would be nice if we all take fit pics at the beginning and at the end of our month, print them and ship them with the jeans.

I probably have a fabric sharpie for that.

how about we start going over some things we would like before the jeans get here and have ole update the first page with all the small details

ex.

-fabric sharpie for names on pocket bags

-take pics (before and after fit pics +evo) and send them with jeans or send them in at the end

-keep them dry as long as possible :P

-maybe after the end of each person's month take measurements?

i dont know just spittin out some ideas

I think we should try to keep these unwashed as long as possible, they're gonna lose indigo quicker, and the more we wash the less contrast we'll have.

I think fabric sharpie, we'll put pictures up on here.

If there's something that you'd like to send with the jeans, then do! Maybe a picture, button, toy, thumb tack, sand, etc. Sending some souvenirs around sounds like a good idea to me.

Thankyou will for fabric pen.

Definitely required is a jean upon arrival pic and a jean upon leaving pic (before/after). In between is all yours

6month soak?

For the first 3-4 people I dont think it really matters but I undertand where some people come from. When you wear a pair of jeans with 5+ months worth of multiple dudes crotch sweat it can get kinda nasty. We should come up with an agreement on this soon.

I can get behind the idea of washing the jeans as little as possible, to try to keep as much of the green cast as we can but at the same time some people evidently don't wanna wear these without giving them a wash first, and understandably so.

Semi regular washes shouldn't be a big deal, especially if people handwash them.

Not everyone wants them washed first, so would we rather each person finds out what the next person wants and washes them before sending them or should we just send them dirty and the next person can wash them when they get them?

seems like the jeans aint leaving the good ol' u s of a......dont wanna upset anybody.....thoughts?

yo

calm down

the jeans will be worn by people from canada and the 'states. If people from europe, africa, asia, mars, venus, etc. want to joint, they just need to let us know.

hey everyone.

I'm down with everyone washing at will and preference. I dont think i'm going to wash them personally, and i'd hope the first 5 or 6 people dont either. after that the preference is not to wash but if you want to, it's your will with the jeans!

If he's actually dropped then there's room for a number 12. There's a couple more people who want to join from chicago, but if there's someone, somewhere more exotic to take these... i'd like to see these go a little more outta north america

I'd like to see these jeans go as many places as possible but somebody needs to offer to take them their as well.

^.......

wow, one day of not being on this forum, and the tour thread has like 7 pages :)

have we decided on the order and/or contestants?? i see shimaeshimae dropped out..