Naked and Famous Tour

ole

kay guys: yesterdays waywt.

S7303277.jpg

these things stretched a bit more, and now im starting to get comfortable with them.

made an omlette today

S7303265.jpg

pretty much everyday (missed 2). as you can see, there's a little bit of vertical falling going on there.

yeah, ill be sure to post pics of places soon.

nice! 2 aint bad. and i think that my own pair are going slow with the whiskering, maybe these will just take a good beating to get going :|

glad to hear the jeans are getting going, i can't wait to see them myself... so soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

actually, probably favorite fit on anyone so far. really stoked on getting these now.

summer time activities! YAY! definitely plan on taking these bad boys camping once or twice

So today was kind of a bust, was supposed to meet my friend but she ditched me for something, so I decided to relax by myself.

Sorry for the phone pictures, forgot to charge my camera. Also explains the lack of pictures of the jeans themselves:

Woke up this morning to a custom tote-bag with an image from the movie Chungking Express, one of my favorite movies, in the mail. Free with ~$4 shipping, ordered when I was bored last week, haha. Using it for groceries, now http://www.vistaprint.com/about/thinking-green.aspx?GP=5%2f15%2f2010+8%3a00%3a52+PM

img0591ag.jpg

After breakfast I walked down to the UW Streetfair by myself. It was pretty underwhelming, like every year, because it's basically like five blocks of corporate booths, and the free samples this year were underwhelming. Wait for pictures of the main event, The Fremont Solstice Parade, in a month (hint: it involves topless chicks, bodypaint, and bicycles)

img0587x.jpg

The crowd is an interesting mix of hungover sorority girls who wandered over due to the commotion, asians, and hippies/homeless, which is pretty much the University District on any given day. Except this dude, who defies categorization:

img0584t.jpg

Pretty sure this dude was a character in Watchmen. Maybe

img0586wc.jpg

Alright, the only good booth at the fair is this one for bread. $6.50 a loaf, you gotta be joking, right? This bread is amazing, no added sugar/corn syrup, 100% whole wheat, and founded by an ex-con/drug addict who went clean and started a bakery. Last year at this very fair I found this bread, and I've been buying a loaf a week ever since.

img0585k.jpg

Afterwards, grabbed some salmon burgers (which are buy one get one free at Whole Foods right now) and bought a watermelon..

img0588oo.jpg

And had a picnic on my deck while studying Japanese. Took a job working for the city of Kobe in the International Affairs division, I leave in July, and my formal Japanese is so rusty.

img0589w.jpg

Stopped off at starbucks afterwards and got a 1/2 price Frappucino for their happy hour (last day is tomorrow). I've never had one before, but it's not bad. Got a green tea one with half sweetener and six scoops of matcha instead of two.

img0590cq.jpg

The National is having a live show streaming like RIGHT NOW (was posting this while waiting for it to start), if anyone wants to watch, they're fantastic live, highly advise you check it out if you're online right now!

http://www.youtube.com/thenationalVEVO

The National rocks, seen then twice. new album is my listen of choice right now...

dang it guys,

havnt been on for awhile: a combination of finals, job training, and not being able to find my (parents) camera (kid concept). anyways, just a few pics of the jeans before i sent them off. pics 1 & 2 are the most accurate in color:

S7303293.jpg

S7303294.jpg

S7303295.jpg

Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I've been sick and busy, and it's been raining outside. I've just been wearing them 3-4 hours a day to run errands after getting work done. I promise more interesting things are in store!!

Nevertheless, here's some uneventful pictures!

Playing Xbox, Red Dead Redemption. I tried to make this authentic by actually playing the game while waiting for the timer, and ran my horse off a cliff while taking this shot because I wasn't paying attention.

img0119r.jpg

Getting ready to make a five egg omelette, one of which ended up on the jeans. Yeah, I think these are about ready for a soak after Sasquatch

img0125o.jpg

This dog had absolutely no interest in green denim. Pity him

img0134f.jpg

WAYWT: Patagonia, Uniqlo

img0137x.jpg

N&F (duh), Adidas

img0138u.jpg

Hey, splashing in a puddle for the internet, this seems like a good idea...

img0139n.jpg

...oh wait, my socks are soaking wet

img0153pq.jpg

This is what it looks like waiting in line for the bathroom at trader joes. I'll bet you all wanted to know that

img0141gj.jpg

The highlight of everday - going in trader joes, not buying a single thing, and taking a couple samples and a coffee

img0142jb.jpg

I had to pick up my paycheck, so I took some pictures of my school, looks beautiful in the rain. Here's the graduate library

img0143r.jpg

The quad

img0144rx.jpg

And the dorm I lived for a year during undergrad

img0145o.jpg

The walk home..

img0146ac.jpg

I always get the best advice from the sidewalk.

img0152ri.jpg

These sodas are like 25 cents with this coupon, so I've been drinking one a day.

img0157ay.jpg

• 3 weeks later...