pics of your fav kicks

z3phyr

sooo... i guess this is self explanitory... i love shoes, and id be curious to see what you guys wear. so yea, post pics of you in your favorite shoes. ILL START:

DSC00476.jpg

mita dunk hi

but i guess its a tie between those and the infrared air max 90s I LOVE THOSE TOO

k now your turn

Quote:

are you talking to me?

cuz i totally have been for a while.

for example, those are the geoff mcfetridge vandals.

and i have a friend who has em in blue. dope shoes, he just cut them recently and they look good.

--- Original message by z3phyr on Feb 21, 2006 08:52 PM

You sound totally like some high school girl.

Everyone and their mom is a sneakerhead these days.

Edited by Dangydang on Feb 21, 2006 at 09:44 PM

well, for one thing, i am a girl, and another, i was saying totally for effect. and yea, its true, everyones a sneakerhead these days, i guess.... but i just wanted to see what shoes supertalk-ers were into, but if its THAT bad of an idea, forget the whole thing. jeez, i didnt think people would get nasty about it.

my bad.

I'll take Poor Assumptions for $500 Alex...

Nah, I wasn't trying to sound like I knew more than anybody else. But so many kids have been obsessing over the HOA stuff. It's just crazy how quick it blew up among shoe heads and how it seems to be luring kids into the shoehead world. The Mitas are kinda the same way...but a little less hyped. They're all cool shoes, I wasn't knocking anything or anybody here. Didn't mean to sound like some sort of knowleageable prick.

Edit: Trashing this thread would be fine.

Edited by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 22, 2006 at 01:03 AM

Quote:

I'll take Poor Assumptions for $500 Alex...

Nah, I wasn't trying to sound like I knew more than anybody else. But so many kids have been obsessing over the HOA stuff. It's just crazy how quick it blew up among shoe heads and how it seems to be luring kids into the shoehead world. The Mitas are kinda the same way...but a little less hyped. They're all cool shoes, I wasn't knocking anything or anybody here. Didn't mean to sound like some sort of knowleageable prick.

Edit: Trashing this thread would be fine.

Edited by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 22, 2006 at 01:03 AM

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 22, 2006 01:01 AM

dont mean to sound like a snob, but dont you exclusively wear nike sb's? the same thing could be said for you 1 year earlier....

adidas sample stuff on the bay now.

DAMN YOU PEOPLE STOP WATCHING AND BID!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

• 1 month later...