Minimal, Tech Haus, Techno & Variants

jcotteri

Just had a most enjoyable weekend at berghain/pannarama bar. Marcell, Black madonna, DJ sprinkles, francois X, norman nodge, discodromo, len faki...

Functions closing set upstairs was truly the most interesting and engaging mix I've witnessed. Im searching for a track ID on something he repeatedly played throughout the set. Vocal sample was a static telephone operator repeating a sequence of numbers - ZERO ZERO ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO ZERO ect...

Would anyone have the slightest clue? edit- just chatted with function, he explained it was a found sample " secret weapon " 

Also, does anyone know if US distro will be getting the ostgut ton - zehn boxset release? Shipping from EU is about 50$, hoping for a way around. 

Edited by EG562

^ what a track, such a nice slow, spaced out ascension. Not the track he played, the voice was a female telephone operator. 

Function explained it to me as :

"But what they are are a series of short wave radio transmissions I play over the top of tracks. There were several in different languages that I played. "

Some random recents

Edited by EG562

^ what a track, such a nice slow, spaced out ascension. Not the track he played, the voice was a female telephone operator. 

Function explained it to me as :

"But what they are are a series of short wave radio transmissions I play over the top of tracks. There were several in different languages that I played. "

would have guessed The Conet Project from your initial description.. - http://www.irdial.com/conet.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...