Minimal, Tech Haus, Techno & Variants

jcotteri

^ they're great haha I love that video. Was able to get my hands on the BDOH001 vinyl but their stuff disappears so quickly now. one of my favorite labels right now but vinyl-only is so limiting. 

anyways, some more:

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing Camea & Kiki, rampue, egokind, Madmotormiquel and others tommorow... Probably not so popular away from germany but I am pretty exited, electro scene in bavaria is rubbish usually.

Edited by hate

is frankie knuckles gonna bcum the j dilla of house?

maybe for chiraq but larry levan has long been dead. rootsnyc and body&soul still live on

loving this piece

avatars-000051262612-4v2dk6-crop.jpg?435

the weight and the disconnected resonance gives me a destructive, distorted mental vision,

it's like a nice trip - well, not the sunshine and rainbow one tho ; ) 

the only thing i hate about is that most of his work is just too short, sometimes you don't wanna wake up from the swirling atmosphere

he's on soundcloud too so for those whos interested you may explore some of his other works here:

https://soundcloud.com/lorn

Edited by Indice

anyone heard that actress ep ttt dropped last year under the name levantis? really sick stuff. seemed 2 go v much unnoticed by the blogs n dat which is surprising considering how much attention he's been getting lately. not at all doubtful this is 1 of his other aliases he's mentioned b4, first track even used the same samples as 'time' & 'don't' from ghettoville..

https://soundcloud.com/the-trilogy-tapes/sets/levantis-music-hall

Edited by rafsemens