Best place to buy jeans in HK

Black Bettie

Hi

I'm a Sydneysider in HK this week looking for some great international or HK label jeans that suit girls with curves. Can anyone recommend a boutique with an interesting selection of denim brands?

I tend to go for black skinny, high waisted rock chick jeans but they need to have enough coverage in the butt and waist area - not slipping down to reveal any love handles. A little stretch in the fabric is ideal.

I am a size 10-12 and I know that is not always great in HK. But you huys have to have a better selection of jeans that we do in Australia. Yeah, you'll go "But, Ksubi etc." Whatever.

Thanks

Melissa

• 2 weeks later...

1. she's a girl and 2. she's looking more fashion oriented jeans. take 5 is not an option for her.

i suggest any of the fashion oriented stores like lane crawford in the IFC mall. causeway has a multitude of shops too. but honestly.. with a size 10-12, you're going to have an immense amount of difficulty finding items that fit. i had a petite friend that has a large bust and she couldn't find any shirts that she could fit in HK.

good luck