Looser / Baggier Non-Denim Jawns

DüM

I'm not done with tight ass pants yet, but I've realize some of my clothes would go better with looser pants. So post me some options. Personally, I'm not looking for denim (looser superdenim jawns aren't hard to find anyway) but feel free to post whatever.

GO!

mhmmm hmmmm somebody finna get his self a babby momma

i have a pair of flat front banana republic emerson chinos that i've been wearing. shit is real loose n baggy like fw 05 raf jawns. i don't own any, but i've been liking cargo pants lately too

2v34x9j.png

I just got back from the future, they have this new thing called "trousers" which come in space age materials like "wool" and "cotton". I'm going back on Wednesday, I don't have space in my time machine but I could proxy for you.

shut the fuck up.

just sayin.

w)taps had some sweeeeet pants in ss09 collection. 2 versions i saw, tried them both one was 'aged' the other not.

l_01.jpg

Can't see in the pic but the little embellishments like the embroidered 'w' on the front were real nice.

I didnt end up buying either cos i realised its cold here most of the time and i'm regretting it now.

I'm think I'm going to the chalk pair of these some time soon: http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,307.html?type=1&look=12&piece=2&prevpiece=4%2C361&nextpiece=4%2C394

They fit pretty awesome if you check the pictures from the lookbook. APC does their looks decently well always, there's never anything too outlandish.

these don't look looser/baggier at all. NS is s slim fit.

this thread is more about looser/baggier than non-denim, people keep posting slim trousers, nahhh that's easier to find.

these don't look looser/baggier at all. NS is s slim fit.

this thread is more about looser/baggier than non-denim, people keep posting slim trousers, nahhh that's easier to find.

They are new standards, but depending on how you size them, they certainly can be quite loose/comfortable Or, maybe I've just been on this slim jean thing too long to know what loose actually is anymore.

"They are a slim fit, but if you buy them too big they fit loose!"

Quit being a bitch

I have a pair from beams jp. they make good pants imo.

material boy/ another boy

nakkna wide chinos

our legacy pants

muji labo cotton twill pants