Parking Ticket Sale!! (DH, prada, fcuk, a guitar)

bencap

I need some cash, sooon. Email me at [email protected]. PMs work too but might be slower. Prices for shipping in continental US. Buyer pays 4% paypal fee.

Dior semi-sheer check pullover sweater:

First up is something I don't want to sell, but I need the money! It's been worn once for 3-4 hours to school and then back home.

Really cool construction, there is a faint checkered pattern made by mixing tighter knit with looser gauge knitting, so that some parts are somewhat sheer. The pictures will explain better. Tagged M. Will fit a 46 or 48 well.

dior3.jpg

dior2.jpg

Backlight, it is not actually this sheer.

dior1.jpg

With a shirt underneath

dior5.jpg

Says only in Japan, but I got this at loehmans in SF

Measurements:

p2p- 48cm

shoulders- 45 cm

length of back -67cm

sleeves- 76cm

Although I haven't stretched it out, the material seems very stretchy.

Retailed for $450 originally, was marked down to $250. Yours for $170 shipped

Prada rain jacket:

Don't know anything about this one...a friend gave it to me for helping her move. Warm, rain proof, cuts wind well. No tagged size, fits like a Large, maybe XL with the front bib attached. There's a removal front part (bib?), which I keep on and wear open, so it looks extra oversized. I like wearing this a lot actually, but it doesn't fit in with my usual style very well, so it doesn't get much wear. I have no idea how much it was worn before I got it, but there is some stitching coming loose at the sleeve.

prada2.jpg

prada3.jpg

prada4.jpg

fraying

$65 shipped

French Connection Gray Suit:

True Size 48. Never worn, only tried on, since I have no use for a suit and never got around to getting it tailored. Slight padding in the shoulders, would come in handy for HBlack or other posture-impaired gentlemen. Perfectly suited for business attire, but a modern fit. Pant are slim but not tight, with an unfinished hem. Subtle multicolored dot pinstriping gives a classic look but without looking like your dad. I can take a picture of the pants separately but there is not much to see.

fcuk1.jpg

fcuk2.jpg

fcuk3.jpg

pinstrip detail

- shoulder to shoulder

45cm

- pit to pit (side seam under arm to side seam under arm, when buttoned)

43cm

- arm length from shoulder seam

66cm

- pants waist

38cm across

- pants inseam

92cm (raw hem, meant to be tailored)

- bottom hem (width of leg opening)

19cm

Yours for $150 shipped

Finally, I have an epiphone g-400 from the early 2000's for sale, made before Gibson started downgrading the quality of all their parts. It has normal wear and tear for a guitar that was gigged with, has a big sticker on the back, and the input jack is dented but works fine. Comes with hardshell case. Local pickup only, unless you wanna pay for the shipping yourself.

epiphonefront.jpg

epiphoneback.jpg

epiphonejack.jpg

$175

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...