PBJ 005 31 waist

phoenix

img0965g.th.jpg

img0970v.th.jpg

img0971k.th.jpg

img0972r.th.jpg

Click for larger pictures. I purchased these just in nearly new condition last summer from the nudies forum. Couldn't really wear them much in the summer heat and riding my bike all summer left me with thighs too big to wear these jeans. As you can see, theres some whiskering on the front and a pretty definite phone/ wallet fade in the back left pocket. The denim is soft and absolutely beautiful as you would expect with PBJ. I'm asking 150 plus true shipping cost for these. If you've got any questions please post. I can take more pictures and will probably edit this post with measurements. Theres just no point in these absolutely amazing jeans sitting in my closet anymore. Someone should wear and love them.

• 4 weeks later...

bump from the grave since i've finally taken some measurements.

photota.jpg

A= width straight across the top of jeans, buttoned - 16.5 in

B= width with tape running outside through the belt loops, buttoned - 34 in

C= width across thigh, from crotch to seam on the outside of the leg -12 in

D= width across bottom of hem - 8 1/4 in

E= inseam, from crotch to hem - 31 3/4 in

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They aren't- just a bad measurement. They're more of a 34 in in the waist. If other measurements sound off, I can redo them as well.

I bought these and wore them once or twice. From the previous owner:

These were originally the raw version. These have been worn for a couple months off and on; they have a little wear. These have been soaked twice and have been stretched to their capacity at the waist.

true waist: 34

inseam: 32

rise: 9.5

Feel free to post or PM me offers. I know I've let this thread slip a few times, but I'd really like to sell or trade these by the end of the month.