american football (nfl)

yanni

this ****ing team is pissing me off. all this talk with 'the most talented team in the NFL' needs to stop, when almost all the talent comes from the skill players on the offense. The line from both sides is fucking awful

which team???

The Chargers. I just don't know anymore. We need a new coach and we need to revamp both lines of the ball. Trade deadline is tomorrow, lets see some changes. Who takes out one of the greatest goal-line running backs out of the game inside the 5 and subs in a 5'6" situational back to run it up the middle?

The Chargers. I just don't know anymore. We need a new coach and we need to revamp both lines of the ball. Trade deadline is tomorrow, lets see some changes. Who takes out one of the greatest goal-line running backs out of the game inside the 5 and subs in a 5'6" situational back to run it up the middle?

unfortunately, there arent really any trades made in the nfl.

some coaches just need to stick to being a coordinator. norv turner is a good o cord but not a good head coach. same with mike nolan good d cord not a good head coach and look what hes doing on denver now

well, the chargers lines would be awesome, if they werent injured. jamaal williams is a huge loss defensively, especially as a 3-4 team, and i think most of the oline is injured.

From what I saw yesterday, the OLBs where the ones who looked like they could use some improving. which is surprising given they drafted larry english. everytime they hit the oline, it looked like their motors just stopped. they gave orton hours. or maybe its just because the broncos line is hella good.

LT2 sucks now. they should stop pretending hes what he used to be.

but yea, playcalling was sketch.

D-line opens up the LB to make the plans. no dline and the oline can just block the LBs

i know. i mentioned that in my post. but that doesnt even matter, because im talking one on one, olb vs tackle. just go to nfl.com and look at some of the replays. the tackles were basically brick walls. olbs showed no effort.

yea i got what your saying. ryan clady is pretty damn good and the rest of their line has been playing well so far this season too.

granted i didnt watch too much of the game last night only the first qrt and the last few minutes of the game

saw it all too often last season with the packers and even the first 5 games this season. no pressure up front and your secondary will get worked

hes had ankle injuries all season long. hasnt been out there to show me much. preseason looked beastly. ecstatic at the draft when he fell, but hes shown me little to this point. if only he played LT

well, the chargers lines would be awesome, if they werent injured. jamaal williams is a huge loss defensively, especially as a 3-4 team, and i think most of the oline is injured.

From what I saw yesterday, the OLBs where the ones who looked like they could use some improving. which is surprising given they drafted larry english. everytime they hit the oline, it looked like their motors just stopped. they gave orton hours. or maybe its just because the broncos line is hella good.

LT2 sucks now. they should stop pretending hes what he used to be.

but yea, playcalling was sketch.

SD's OL and DL aren't as good as people think. The OL is average, AJ rarely spends high picks on the trenches if you look at his drafts. Our DL besides big Jamal and Luis Castillo consists of career backups and undrafted free agents. The only OL guy injured is center Nick Hardwick.

True, LT might not be as fast as he used to be but he had a good game, can't break huge runs anymore but he was moving the ball. LT is still the best back on our team when it comes to running the football either way you look at it.

I'm not surprised the Broncos are this good. They're basically the same team as last year except they stepped up huge on defense. You don't need a top QB if you have one of the best OLs and WR tandems in the league. Chicago got played. McDaniels knew Cutler loves to make risky throws and wouldn't fit into the system he wanted to run, Orton is perfect for what hes doing. People mocked their offseason drama but looking back at it now, they made all the right moves. Moreno is looking like he'll be OROY with the way Sanchez is playing.

Our DL besides big Jamal and Luis Castillo

well, thats 2 out of 3. so thats pretty good. your backups obviously suck, sure. but i was talking about the starters.

anyways, this week had hella blowouts.

im super stoked about alex smith. VD fucking killed it. and crabtree was impressive for his first start. playoffs here we come.

jamarcus needs to be benched forever. tom cable sucks.

when hill is in the game, and the niners are down, they are done. hill cant bring a team back from behind. he can mange a game if they are up or not down by much.

are niner fans going to start dreaming of bradford in the draft?

crabtree has more catches than dhb...sad

alex smith has to show me more than one half, but im hoping for the best. i dont like to see players become busts.

i really dont expect dhb to do much. ever. that draft pick was a joke. if anything, they should have picked maclin.

i agree that one half doesnt really show anything, especially against a spotty defense like houstons. but the difference between shaun hill and smith was day and night. and thats something to get excited over. it was like the offense ingested meth during halftime.

but seriously, i was LOLing when the raiders picked dhb.

also, is it just me or does sean payton look hella like jenna maroney off 30 rock.

when hill is in the game, and the niners are down, they are done. hill cant bring a team back from behind. he can mange a game if they are up or not down by much.

are niner fans going to start dreaming of bradford in the draft?

hopefully alex smith works out and they won't need to draft a qb next year, instead focusing on Oline and Dline help

i'm actually hoping alex smith holds the fort down long enough until matt barkley comes out and we somehow get our hands on him :)

As a 49ers fan I don't think Smith is the answer.

We gave him so much time to become great and he just showing flashes now. Maybe he can be good for the rest of the year and bring us to the playoffs.Next year in the draft we should draft someone else for the future.

Let's see what Smith can do. I liked Hill but his lack of arm strength coupled with the niners tendency to get behind early is clearly not going to produce results for us. Smith looked good for a half... Indy will be a huge test but if he can perform decently then I might start to have a bit of faith in him.

I'm excited that Carolina is suckin' it up so far, might get a top ten pick... hopefully either Berry or Mays with that. Then use our other first rounder for a good O lineman.

As a 49ers fan I don't think Smith is the answer.

We gave him so much time to become great and he just showing flashes now. Maybe he can be good for the rest of the year and bring us to the playoffs.Next year in the draft we should draft someone else for the future.

well, the coaching instability has to account for something. that plus the fact that we havent had a good WR group and a good O-line in a while.

and lets not forget about nate davis. i know hes a project, but i think he can be huge.

Let's see what Smith can do. I liked Hill but his lack of arm strength coupled with the niners tendency to get behind early is clearly not going to produce results for us. Smith looked good for a half... Indy will be a huge test but if he can perform decently then I might start to have a bit of faith in him.

I'm excited that Carolina is suckin' it up so far, might get a top ten pick... hopefully either Berry or Mays with that. Then use our other first rounder for a good O lineman.

eric berry.... mmmmmmmm.......

that would mos def make up for us passing on everette brown.

nate davis is pretty small. won me money in college for being good but i dont know how well his game translates in the nfl

then again i thought brian brohm would have a solid career in the nfl and he cant get off the packers practice squad. waste of talent there

chargers made it last year with an 8-8 record...

and

"During the strike-shortened 1982 season, only nine regular season games were played, and a modified playoff format was instituted. Divisional play was ignored (there were some cases where division rivals had both games wiped out by the strike), and the top eight teams from each conference (based on W-L-T record) were advanced to the playoffs. This was the only year that teams with losing records qualified for the playoffs, the 4-5 Cleveland Browns and the 4-5 Detroit Lions."

-from wiki

hopefully alex smith works out and they won't need to draft a qb next year, instead focusing on Oline and Dline help

i'm actually hoping alex smith holds the fort down long enough until matt barkley comes out and we somehow get our hands on him :)

you're kidding right?

anywho couple of big games today.

I'll be watching broncos vs ravens & fins vs jets.