american football (nfl)

yanni

The Pats are cheaters, no matter what happens, i feel this. They are sweeping it all under the carpet like nothing happened, when the league hit them with the stiffest fines they could based on the rules. No matter what happens, those big games are all tainted to me now, those guys are mad dark side...

The Pats are cheaters, no matter what happens, i feel this. They are sweeping it all under the carpet like nothing happened, when the league hit them with the stiffest fines they could based on the rules. No matter what happens, those big games are all tainted to me now, those guys are mad dark side...

Wait they cheated again this week or are you talking about something that happened three seasons ago?

Anyway, what's up with Crabtree? If he doesn't sign this season hes fucked when he goes back into the draft.. I'd be pissed if I was a 49rs fan.

Wait they cheated again this week or are you talking about something that happened three seasons ago?

Anyway, what's up with Crabtree? If he doesn't sign this season hes fucked when he goes back into the draft.. I'd be pissed if I was a 49rs fan.

Crabtree and the Niners are meeting this week supposedly. He's an idiot if he doesn't sign and tries to hold out for the entire season.

nothing happened to vince young, he's just mediocre at best. but i will say this, he is LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than jamarcus russell. russell is just plain bad at football and will be out of the league before his ridiculous rookie contract is up

what the fuck happened to Vince Young, he was all set to be a star, then boom, pics of him at a gay club tripping on E and patrone... now hes 3rd string... pressure? i dont watch collage ball, anyone have a insight here?

Throwing 17 picks to 9 tds will often get you benched

on a related note of shitty qbs, i have never seen a qb in my years of watching football suck as much ass as jamarcus russell

his qb rating for the denver game was 22.0!! 22!!

i can see Youngs stats were not so good, a lot of people starting out will look bad... but he was on a madden cover, made out to be a huge thing, what the hell happened? was he ever good? i loooove the nfl, but i dont watch collage ball, so, i dont know shit about what he was. i should start to like collage ball i guess, whatever, i just dont have a team to care about yet i guess...

Raiders are just a bad luck team to me at this point... since the big game against tampa they just are a broken spirit.

i can see Youngs stats were not so good, a lot of people starting out will look bad... but he was on a madden cover, made out to be a huge thing, what the hell happened? was he ever good? i loooove the nfl, but i dont watch collage ball, so, i dont know shit about what he was. i should start to like collage ball i guess, whatever, i just dont have a team to care about yet i guess...

Raiders are just a bad luck team to me at this point... since the big game against tampa they just are a broken spirit.

VY was one of the greatest college players of all time...

anyways in the national championship game, he faced USC who was considered one of the best teams in usc history, they were stacked with future NFL busts who were insane in college (reggie bush, leinart, lendale white turned out good). vince young simply tore it up that game and scored the game winning td on a run

the fact is texas ran the spread offense that inflated his passing stats, and i guess his mental problems and lack of passer accuracy got to him

well guys, since its the moon festival, i figured this was appropriate :D

btw, wutchu guys think about the niners this yr??

i think a couple weeks back i predicted the niners to finish around 8-8/ 9-7 but after a better than expected start i can see them getting in double digits in wins. looking at their schedule the only two teams i don't think they can beat for sure are the colts and eagles (their offenses are just too good and no way niners can keep up)... against the falcons, titans, bears, and packers i see them going at least 2-2

even though i'm out of the market, new england vs denver should be a great game this coming weekend. atlanta vs san fran should be ok too. most of the games seem to be very lopsided this weekend. just hope the giants stay on track and that eli isn't hurting

Agreed. He's not a soft guy and has played thru pain before. That being said, I wouldn't be mad at Coughlin for resting him against Oakland this week. We need him to be ready for NO in two weeks.

^^ Eli practiced today and it listed as questionalbe and will be a game-time decision. I'm pretty sure he will start and do very well.