american football (nfl)

yanni

espn news' breaking news box is saying that the pats have acquired randy moss. awesome shhh.gif

I'm just kind of shocked the pretty much overlooked the S position until the very late rounds. I guess this kid Gaddis is projected to move from CB to S, but who knows with late rounders.

Merriweather is going to be for real, I was disapointed to see the Pats take him. How many days until September now? Fuck...a lot of days.

• 1 year later...

kurt warner mvp? this season is just full of surprises. i think singletary or however you spell his name is too TOO passionate and not giving his team any credit. its one thing they lose horribly but they put up a good fight tonight and they didnt get shit in return. gotta smile sometimes b! he has to show his team a little love...he is on a good path he just needs to calm it down they almost beat the cardinals tonight.

oh and stupid play in the end. at least give it to gore...hmmm maybe throw it. dont run it up the gut with your full back on the 2yd line.

• 3 months later...
Free agency started today. Any thoughts predictions comments.

Im saying the Redskins paid way too much for Haynesworth 7 years 100 mil. this guy has barely played a whole season yet.

maybe a little too much, but he brings a big prescence to the front line. definitely worth at least 80 mil

what do you guys think of the Matt Cassel deal? I think if Larry Johnson plays well this year I think they can make the playoffs.

ya that was good for them to trade for Cassel. now they don't have to draft Stafford and put him in too early. I think they need to improve their defense but if they can do that they can make the playoffs.

• 6 months later...

I could care less about the Ravens, but Flaco seems like the real deal.

SD is such a let down its a joke, Phillips should be doing better.

Farve looked like he could actually do it, if he can leave his ego at the door, and not try and win it with every throw, then maybe he wont fuck it all up for em this season. I would like to see them do well i guess.

Bills loss sums up all the pain i feel for being cursed with being a Bills fan. Fucking Bills, lame.

Brees could beat brady's record. Brees is pretty darn good.