american football (nfl)

yanni

that was a really good superbowl though, the halftime and the blackout just added too it. flacco played great and kaepernick, after he got over the jitters was great as well. Im kinda glad ray lewis is gone though, never really dug him that much, too me hes a too much, comes across as fake.

• 11 months later...

Erin Andrews look shook, def not what she was expecting him to say 

There's also this:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10321064/2013-nfl-playoffs-richard-sherman-takes-shots-michael-crabtree

"Crabtree is mediocre at best. You think I'ma let him catch the game winner? You joking right? If we knew they were going to try me on a fade to end the game, we would've been wearing our hats early"

dead

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yea i spent $52 on him in an auction league and thought i got him for a good deal since JC and Mccoy went for ~67 a bit later. Dude gave me one mediocre week and then gets suspended. Worst part is that the vikings reinstated him like 2 days later. I put him up for trade, had an offer of zac stacy + carlos hyde. Have gore so the handcuff wouldve been nice but i declined it since at that point i was under the assumption AD would be playing. Then next day news comes out that he wont be playing until everything's settled. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...