Robert Geller SS10

achK

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the record, the seconds stuff is actually really really ill. as far as high-end tees go, they're some of the best / softest I've seen.

Ah so that's what it was, I went to American Rag in LA recently for the first time in ages and was really surprised to find Geller there. They had some DRKSHDW and Michael Berandi stuff too, oddly enough.

Anyway, I agree, the shirts and tanks were both really nice. Very soft and comfortable and I loved the blue. Didn't buy anything as I need to buy some button ups (guess I'm heading to Fred Segal soon blegh) but I was impressed.

I think J + O is a little worse, balanced their sales though.

J+O has the worst international shipping policies, for sales from Canada to the USA they only use UPS. I bought a couple of RG shirts from them from fall/09, a week after shipping UPS calls me and tells me that because the shirts are cotton that I am going to have to pay out $160 in brokerage fees and that I cannot get the shirts back unless I pay. I figured I would just cancel the whole deal but I called up J+O and they only do store-credit returns and they won't ship with anything but UPS so there was no way out of paying. As far as I have seen UPS is the only one that really does these exorbitant "brokerage" fees for Canada-to-USA shipments so I dunno why they would keep using them when they know that people are going to get hit with these fees. With USPS and Fedex theres a chance of getting hit with a Canadian customs fee but its like $20 at most.

Anyways I realize that was not very relevant but I figured I would warn anyone living in the USA who is considering buying something from J+O in Canada. They do have a very nice staff though.

everything is pretty much as bad as it gets...makes robert geller look like urban outfitters, that's pretty fucking incredible in my book.

It is pretty tragic how that turned out, isn't it?!

wanted that dipdye hoodie so badly, went into nomad a day after they got their shipment and it was sold out in size 46 (they didn't buy 44...). Tried on the black hoodie in a 46 though, was at least 2 inches too long. Q: Was the dipdye cut to normal length or long like the black hoodie?

wanted that dipdye hoodie so badly, went into nomad a day after they got their shipment and it was sold out in size 46 (they didn't buy 44...). Tried on the black hoodie in a 46 though, was at least 2 inches too long. Q: Was the dipdye cut to normal length or long like the black hoodie?

I copped the 46 from nomad the day it got in...sorry man.

Dipdye fits normal length on me, I'm 6 foot. Email reborn, they might have it in. Looks like Forward is out of the 46 already too.

its ok, nomad had the grey i believe, which wasn't nearly as nice looking as the charcoal. would you mind taking a back length measurement for me, laid flat unpulled(unstretched)

edit: nick said they only ordered 2 in 46 anyway, and i think he might have got one, or someone else at the store. i'm trying sharpservice to get a charcoal 44 from japan.