Robert Geller SS10

achK

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know if this is the right place to post this but, I have the geller pointed sleeve hoodie in maroon from a few seasons back. the color of the hoodie is faded looking. my question is, is it supposed to be like that, or is the color supposed to be deep and full? I'm not sure if it was washed many times by the previous owners so that's why I'm asking. thanks if you can help.

in order to get dipdye hoodie (lightgrey version) in size 48 or 50 i called fred segal man, stels & assembly, and all stores are sold out. where else could i try my luck?

nomad should have stock or gravity pope should have stock.

everyone keeps mentioning a dipdye hoodie but all i've seen so far is a crewneck?

revolve posted that they were getting mainline in last week but still haven't. i'm curious what their buy might be. slept on the purple denim at blackbird :(

There are pics of it on the keyshop blog, I think.

Yeah, enough people have expressed interest so . .

I'm gonna get a list of stock in Toronto, and people can let me know about proxying if they'd like. I'll set up a thread soon I guess.

edit - joey , or anyone else knowledgeable. the shorts in the Key Shop photos, those are the "Boxing" shorts yes?

Sizing is still prohibiting me from buying online . . .curious about the run on those. True to size, or slightly bigger like the last season was? Not sure to go 48 or 50.. . .

edit - joey , or anyone else knowledgeable. the shorts in the Key Shop photos, those are the "Boxing" shorts yes?

Sizing is still prohibiting me from buying online . . .curious about the run on those. True to size, or slightly bigger like the last season was? Not sure to go 48 or 50.. . .

can't really help you but i know they have a drawstring. i bet you can fit into 48, but to me they look best when they are a little oversized. i think they are roomy on top of the leg and on the back, so if they fit too tight that look might be ruined.