Sign in to follow this  
achK

Robert Geller SS10

^Haaaaaaaaaa.

When I was in there last, dude immediately called me out on wearing Geller twills. It really is a shame they don't order any 44 in Geller.

There's a lot of size 44 Geller stuff on ssense if you're interested. Does anyone know why Geller changed up his sizing anyways?

I've had really good experiences with Bird, but then again, I haven't been there in person.

The sizing always changing is what worries me. I was a 48 the first collection, a 46 for the last 3. Jeans have always been a 48 though. Even the Seconds line has variances; the M tank fits me fine, but the XS cut-sleeve just looked huge.

Was kinda happy that most stores had such a crappy buy, it saves me money. Then I checked Muoko's... :(

Was kinda happy that most stores had such a crappy buy, it saves me money. Then I checked Muoko's... :(

rofl, indeed his selection is probably the best outside of japan

Normally a 46 in most Geller, jumped on a deal for a 48 in the dip dye sweatshirt and it doesn't look too shabby worn oversize. very very pleased with it!

Thanks again Henry!

^Doesn't the dip-dye fit about two sizes larger than most other Geller pieces?

please someone help me find the charcoal dipday hoodie/sweater in size 48.

^Doesn't the dip-dye fit about two sizes larger than most other Geller pieces?

thats the general consensus but it was manageable in my opinion.

also helps being raglan.

If anyone picked up the mustard slim pants or the ocean jeans in a size 48 and found them too loose let me know. Have a pair of mustard pants in 46 I might trade.

yup, if anyone wants to get rid of his black jeans in size 48 let me know.

Paperbag Shorts size 44. I need need need them.

what are the gypsy shorts? as for the leather vest haven;t seen any stockists with it

^I think he's referring to the striped shorts. There is/was a pair in size 46 on Y! in the b/w colourway.

ah ic haven;t seen those either only saw the pants.

hey lak you get my pm about the swap of the sweaters? still down?

Not sure what stores stocked the striped shorts, but unfortunately the leather vest was not produced.

I lost the bid on the gypsy shorts on yahoo japan, so now im seeing who stocks them, if some one picked it up from here pm me if it doesnt work out, and its a shame that the leather vest didnt get produced!

Anyone has close up pics of how the david frames in black look on the face? Please post pics

Hey guys just a heads up, doing a memorial sale on Geller S/S 10 starting today and ending monday. 10% off all orders

sale.jpg

ohh thats just dandy, just bought the officer jacket from you about 3 days ago. =\

forward has marked their stuff down

dip dye sweatshirt for $130 after sale and TULIP code. pretty sweet deal for whoever is size 48

Has anyone had any experience with the indigo fullcount denim pants? Just wondering how slim they fit and if they are tts. Dont want to fork out on shipping for them to not fit well

anyone familiar with the sizing on the boxing shorts?

thanks!

Has anyone had any experience with the indigo fullcount denim pants? Just wondering how slim they fit and if they are tts. Dont want to fork out on shipping for them to not fit well

Are you talking about the pleated ones? I love them. The fit is really slim from the knees down since they're tapered. The pleats add some fullness on top, of course, but they're not baggy or carrot fit or anything.