Robert Geller SS10

achK

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just copped the officer jacket in khaki, my wallet is stinging real bad right now but i hope it feels better once i feel that cotton-linen in my hands...

I feel your pain. My fiance bought it for me and cut into our wedding savings to do so. SO damn worth it though. You'll love it.

just copped the officer jacket in khaki, my wallet is stinging real bad right now but i hope it feels better once i feel that cotton-linen in my hands...

Did you copped this off the guy from Ebay? (Milan Italy) Any one else knows whose selling the Officer Jacket in Khaki/Brown?

Did you copped this off the guy from Ebay? (Milan Italy) Any one else knows whose selling the Officer Jacket in Khaki/Brown?

Yea, that was me, got it for 60% of his BIN price, which was nice :)

That was the only khaki I could find, blacks at forward but thats about it so far. the khaki is WAY better imo; actually gives the texture a chance to shine out.

someone asked for some fit pics, so i'll see what i can do when it gets in.

Well let's hope for your sake he stays in business for a while, as I wouldn't want you running around town without any cluthingz.

I wore it once w/out the attached collar piece (which really doesn't make sense to me - just seems like extra fabric). Sweater is super soft and fits me perfectly oversized. Thanks again.