Robert Geller SS10

achK

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was wondering when they would update, thanks. Also, does anyone know how the tshirt sizing runs this season for the main line and the seconds line? I have an emblem shirt from f/w 09 I think in size 48 and found that it fit larger than tagged.

think they fit TTS

not gonna lie, the fits are kindof...all over the map. The Large tank top was painted on, but the medium v neck fit well - if anything, a little loose. I really dug the fit on them, I tried on a few acne pieces at a comparable price point and I liked these way better. Too broke to purchase though :(

The pics on ssense suck, Forward Forward gives a little bit better representation...they're slouchy and really relaxed for the most part.

can someone give me the measurements for the rectangles t-shirt? dunno if i need a 48 or 50
i would also appreciate measurements for the dipdye hoodie.

i'll have the measurements for you guys later tonight (it just happens to be the two pieces I picked up). Off hand, the dip dye hoodie runs a size big. I think I need to size down to a 46.

i'll have the measurements for you guys later tonight (it just happens to be the two pieces I picked up). Off hand, the dip dye hoodie runs a size big. I think I need to size down to a 46.

ahah, that's great, those are the two pieces that i'm considering buying at this moment

Does anyone know if any store in Europe picked him up for S/S 2010 besides ParisTexas?I already contacted Diverse in London,which is listed as a stockist on his official site,but they stopped carrying him.I was really looking forward to buy some things,but I can't justify paying 50$ for shipping and then another 30% extra because of German customs.I guess I'll have to wait till some of you dump something on the market.Sigh.

the seconds line is made in the same facilities as the main line in japan. it is all japanese jersey and washed out and super soft all the fits are a bit slouchy
so cryptic and modest

seconds feels a little "lighter" than regular rg t-shirts. not that they are worse quality. they are very soft and relaxed. it's one of those tees that you want to wear all day.

also, the best thing from seconds... sweatpants.

edit: oh yeah, clopek pretty much said it all.

polishmike where have you seen sweatpants from seconds? I was hoping there would be something like that but all I have seen are the t-shirts, tanks, and the cardigan so far.

I got one of the charcoal dip-dye hoodies today, thing is sick. It fits a little bit slimmer, and the sleeves are a bit shorter, than the pointed-cuff hoodie from f/w08 that I have.

Also, I have no idea if they changed the zippers completely or if its just the color that is different, but the zipper seems a lot smoother on the dip-dye hoodie than most of the other outerwear items I have from him.

-edit: If anyone is still looking for the dip-dye hoodie, Stel's Boston has it in the charcoal color.