Robert Geller SS10

achK

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know where to pickup the dip dye pullover sweatshirt in a 48?

I ordered it last night from blackbird and got an email a few hours ago saying it was sold out :(. I tried pop up store and they're out of 48's too!

try contacting Gravity Pope vancouver, I think I remember seeing it when I was there a couple weeks ago

[email protected]

anyone know where to pickup the dip dye pullover sweatshirt in a 48?

I ordered it last night from blackbird and got an email a few hours ago saying it was sold out :(. I tried pop up store and they're out of 48's too!

I had the same problem with Blackbird and my jeans. Sold out :(:(

Did you actually try on the pullover sweatshirt? I had to go down to a 44, maybe you could squeeze a 46?!

if small is my true size, what would be my size for geller outerwear this season? blackbird rec'd a 48, which seems odd since there are 2 sizes smaller....is this right? (this was an e-mail, so a typo is not out of the question)

I am a small and my Geller size is either 46 or 44 depending on the piece. but 48 is medium I believe.

In regards to stockists, Stel's Boston is going to have their Geller buy up on their site at some point in the next week or so, and they already have some stuff in store. They also do phone orders, and I can definitely say from personal experience that they are super helpful and very easy to deal with.

Called assembly in New York, got through to the Pop up store for Geller - they don't do phone orders though.

J&O has a few mainline Geller items in now. I bought a button down, the Ribbed Cuff one. Overpriced, but I had a bad day and felt like blowing some dough.

is revolve getting the mainline?

"Yes Robert Geller's Main line will be available on Forward in the next few weeks. Stay posted!" via facebook page

The light grey, they didn't have the green.

Let me know how it fits! The ribbed cuff button down was a favorite of mine but the shoulders fit a bit weird... it was kinda tight and I couldn't get a 44/46/48 to fit right o_O The first time I've had that issue w/ a geller shirt but maybe I just wasn't used to the fit?

Let me know how it fits! The ribbed cuff button down was a favorite of mine but the shoulders fit a bit weird... it was kinda tight and I couldn't get a 44/46/48 to fit right o_O The first time I've had that issue w/ a geller shirt but maybe I just wasn't used to the fit?

No, you're right, it's tighter in the shoulders - not by a lot but I notice it. As well, the upper arms are slimmer, so it would be an issue if you had bigger biceps.

Are you talking about a button down or just a t-shirt/henley? Because I've never seen a regular Geller shirt that wasn't looooooooooooooooong, in person or in pictures.

I have a few geller t-shirts (one from current season, and the rest from previous). Both don't seem to run long but the current season rectangle tee is def. shorter. I'm really liking the fit and will probably pickup some others. I'm not the tallest dude either (5'8-5'9).

i once had a geller shirt in 48 from like 3 seasons (f/w) and it was way too long, even though i'm 6'2". what about the current collection?

I ordered the plaid shirt from this season. I'll keep you posted.