Robert Geller SS10

achK

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, thats crazy, gonna wait for sale time think I got the F/W08 knit cardigan for like $200

Yeah, was in reborn today and the geller is so overpriced. Screw that.

As for last season's stuff, not much left...just a 48 in the black bib long sleeve and a 48 in a cossack jacket, both 60% off.

I've tried it all on and found that they ran pretty similar to his own line in the shirting. So sick with the 46/small if thats what you usually are.

The smalls I tried on were much too big for me. I'm a straight 46 in Geller (44 in the most recent season), so I'd suggest XS for the Levi's stuff. It definitely exists, just is hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot wait for the first delivery to come out, the individual pieces are again really nice, and this season has some of the best accessories ever from him. Those chain bracelets (like the one above) are nice, there are also a lot of other bracelets and some new sunglasses/glasses as well. I think people are going to be more receptive of this season once it actually hits stores.

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_ky7wae9SSs1qzi8g6.jpg

I’m excited to announce that we have opened up a pop-up store on The Lower East Side!

tumblr_ky7wfeyorA1qzi8g6.jpg

tumblr_ky7wgtdkW11qzi8g6.jpg

tumblr_ky7wchgmyY1qzi8g6.jpg

Robert Geller in conjunction with Assembly New York have set up shop in a former Locksmith Shop in The Lower East Side, offering the new Robert Geller Spring 2010 Collection as well as Assembly New York’s in-house line.

tumblr_ky7wdsu1ev1qzi8g6.jpg

We are also selling an exclusive set of candles made in collaboration with LAND. They come in an AM Scent (White Musk) and PM Scent (Cashmere) and retail for $45.00

The store officially opens today, Sunday February 21st, and will remain open until April.

The Key Shop

129 Rivington St. between Norfolk and Essex

Lower East Side

View Larger Map

Hi,

Did one of you see the ss10 t-shirts ? Is it the same material and cut as usual ?

Thanks.

Hi man, just got the bochum t-shirt size 46 a couple of days ago. So answering your questions, the 46 seems to fit a little tighter than the 46 ss09 t-shirt (ie. nova nada, coz i know you got it) and a little looser than 44 a/w09 t-shirt. hope this help buddy.

I just went by the Assembly store on Saturday and other than the EXTREMELY unhelpful sales person (wouldn't call us to tell us when their new shipment came in), it's a decent buy. Unfortunately for those of us who are former 46's, there's not much in 44 (the new 46).

The best pieces imo were the new purple Souvenir jacket (not sure what this is called but it's basically the same thing in a striking purple) and the Officer's jacket.

I'm trying to track down the Officer's jacket now in a 44 so please let me know if you see it anywhere:

00130m.jpg