Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

The us does not charge import duty for private purchases, ever, I don't think. One of the few things our government seems to do right.

Has anyone in the US on here EVER had to pay import duty?

I did when I got some RayBans shipped from italy. they were cheaper than in the US...but not after I had to pay 40 bucks to the govt.

I've never gotten a customs fee from cultizm though.

I got hit with some sort of "brokerage fee" on some stuff I bought from Canada. I don't know if it had anything to do with customs though...think I just got hosed.

Looks like we're halfway there. We only need 10 more new purchases!

So i'm pretty sure I'm going to join the contest I just don't know what I'm going to get yet. Does anyone know much about the ltd 1947s that are made on Valencia Street? It says they're a slim fit but I'm just curious on how they really fit.

So i'm pretty sure I'm going to join the contest I just don't know what I'm going to get yet. Does anyone know much about the ltd 1947s that are made on Valencia Street? It says they're a slim fit but I'm just curious on how they really fit.

lilldavid had some great fit comparisons of undersized vs. tag-advice-sized. Looks like his pics are down though. Try skimming the LVC thread.

Alrighty, I ordered my 1915s. It's going to suck waiting two weeks before I can even put them on. If it's an 18 month contest, why does it matter if we all start on exactly the same date? Two weeks or so isn't going to make a lick of difference. I'm going to be rotating these jeans with other pairs anyway. Whatever. I don't want to, but I can wait.

Also, for those who had trouble including a message with the order, requesting the refund, here is a screenshot on where to type in the request.

orderx.jpg

For those who have already ordered and did not put a note requesting shipping refund, eg joebot, please send me a PM with your Order Number and name on the order bill. I'll get it sorted for you guys.

I'm in for sure, just waiting to place my order till I know for sure that 55's are not available. Failing that, 37's it is.

Unfortunately, the response from our distributor re 1955s are they won't be available for restock / order until January 2010.

Here are some measurements that were requested via PM, might be helpful for some of you too.

1983 32/34 (smallest size we have, reorder is not possible)

Measured waist: 33 inch

Inseam: 34 inch

Thigh: 12.25 inch

Knee: 9.5 inch

Front rise: 12 inch

Back rise: 15.5 inch

Leg opening: 9 inch

1954 33/36 (smallest size we have, reorder is not possible)

Measured waist: 32 inch

Inseam: 36.5 inch

Thigh: 11.25 inch

Knee: 8.5 inch

Front rise: 11 inch

Back rise: 16.5 inch

Leg opening: 7 inch

1967 32/34

Measured waist: 31 inch

Inseam: 34 inch

Thigh: 11 inch

Knee: 8.5 inch

Front rise: 11 inch

Back rise: 15.5 inch

Leg opening: 8 inch

cool. make sure you don't wear them or soak them until oct 1, and pm joe to get your name on the list.

I will be bummed if we don't get 20 people, even tho I did get free shipping out of the deal.

I thought the contest didn't start till january

hi joe, do you have the 1915 in 30/34 or 30/36?

Not sure will check and let you know.

Alright so I got the jeans that my gf got me as a surprise present and it looks like they were originally bought from Cultizm, so is it still possible for me to join in on the contest? I can take pics if needed.

All customers who have already bought a pair of LVC prior to the contest and who have just ordered, please PM me with your name, model and order number.

Once I confirm your order number and name, you will be an official participant.