Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

where does everyone put their dicks? last time i checked, i couldn't just leave mine in my back pocket.

Those both look great lc_miey and mdngnd. Really terrific, both pairs. One interesting thing is that my rivets on my 55's have turned almost black. Some here have done the same whereas others still look like copper. Weird.

2 years gone! Great pair of pants that saw most of their wear working in wineries. Put them through 2.5 vintages in two hemispheres.

Fresh from a hot wash the pictures show how the jeans are looking, how they fit, and how much they are patched up in the inside. I havn't been wearing them too much in the last few months as I can't keep the repairs up. I hope with a little more love and casual wear I can keep them around another 2 years.

Love the variety between all of the final pictures that are up- its been fun tracking the changes in multiple pairs. Hope you enjoy.

IMG_5828.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

I haven't been wearing these much and I don't have time to give them a wash and take newer pictures so these will have to be my final pics. I'm impressed with everyone who has posted so far, and this cone denim really looks great at every stage of wear.

I'm a few months behind, but these have been worn close to full time for around 18 months.

6070284424_314d4a7956_z.jpg

6069738769_d80a36ee95_z.jpg

6070285004_c1c9a9063e_z.jpg

6070286112_5facaa1760_z.jpg

did you wash those about once a month or so?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard anything from cultizm? They said they'd have the judging done by the end of the year. I shot them an email earlier this week asking if they knew when and where we should watch for the results at, but never heard anything back. I imagine with all the sales they've been running over the holiday, they've probably been pretty busy selling jeans...

13 left of 54 starters. Sad.

Six or seven never even registered once they had their jeans. There's a good 25 to 30 names on that list I don't recognize, so they probably didn't post anything other than their initial pix. Pretty sad. I think most of the people who joined the contest did it just to get the free shipping.

I'd say it was pretty successful given all the factors...Those who were dedicated really showed us the true potential of LVC denim...Of course there are gonna be the free riders and drop outs (myself included) but the pairs that are being showcased are real beauties...Thanks for the participation everyone!