Paris proxy

sanchich

Hello everyone i am lauching a proxy service from Paris. You can find all the details below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris Proxy Service

I am a french student in paris and I love fashion brands. I can pick up all your purchases every week end.

Price:

(Cost of the item +proxy fee + shipping)/0.96

I use paypal

proxy fee: -5€ retail price<150

-10€ 150€<retail price<300€

-20€ if retail price>300€

-30€ retail priceover 500€

Shipping:

shipping price is 23€ for a pair of jeans shipped overseas,17.50€ to EU

Shipping price for sneakers depends of weight , but for low top it will be 31€ to US,19€ to EU

For other stuff it will depend of the weight.

Stores:

There are a lot of flagship stores in paris so I made a short list of them but check the supercities guide for further information.

-Lanvin

-Dior Homme

-Rick Owens

-Bless

-L'Eclaireur (AnnD, CCP, CDiem, RO, etc.)

-Maison Martin Margiela

-Comme des Garcons

-YSL

-Pierre Hardy

-Louis Vuitton (only one that carries limited edition items)

-Colette

-Maria Luisa

-Goyard

-Printemps

-Galeries Lafayette

-Paul Smith

-Louboutin (for woman)

-Moncler

superfuture paris: http://superfuture.com/city/city/selected.cfm?city=67

You can contact me via email [email protected] (I prefere), happy shopping!!

Posted · Hidden by Krusty, March 13, 2012 - resolved
Hidden by Krusty, March 13, 2012 - resolved

never use "postexport" outside EU, cauz you won't be able to track it and it can take up to 2 fuckin months! (was to Canada)

remember, 2kg ok, but it's a packaging, and it's really small, it can contain only a pair of jeans or chucks imo.

Use colissimo international, but pack it yourself, for a pair of shoes (less than 2kg) it will cost about 20 euros in europe, and 30 euros to US.

never use "postexport" outside EU, cauz you won't be able to track it and it can take up to 2 fuckin months! (was to Canada)

remember, 2kg ok, but it's a packaging, and it's really small, it can contain only a pair of jeans or chucks imo.

Use colissimo international, but pack it yourself, for a pair of shoes (less than 2kg) it will cost about 20 euros in europe, and 30 euros to US.

Are you sure that you can't track it because i didn't go to a post office to check it but only on the website.

I think i will pack it myself, it will be cheaper but if it's a pair of jeans i can use a export 3J to track it and pack it myself.

But for a pair of shoes,with the colissimo international emballage you don't have to pack yourself.

Posted · Hidden by Krusty, March 13, 2012 - resolved
Hidden by Krusty, March 13, 2012 - resolved

Hey

Post export can be tracked only within european union, adding this:

http://timbres.laposte.fr/detailarticle.jgi?idCarac=&idGamme=045&idArbo=011&page=1&index=1&idArticle=13936

But in my opinion,

Within Europe, colissimo international is better, safer and less expensive..., cauz for a 2kg postexport price is 17,50 euros but you have to pay about 3 euros more, for a tracking stamp. tho, Colissimo international will cost you 17,45 euros tracked for the same weight, less if you print it online.

And for US or Asia, you don't have the choice, cauz only colissimo is trackable...

I use postexport only 500g within EU tracked, for a really light garments...

Never buy a colissimo packaging, it's 10 euros more expensive than a self packing...

We can discuss about it in French, just pm moi :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The moncler everest is 515€ retail.

I went to lanvin flagship store, they still have a lot of jackets, sweater, beanie and hi tops.So if you are interested in lanvin high top I ma sure they have the one you want.

I also went to dior flagship store and the have received a lot of new sneakers and also some shirt and pair of jeans.

Some Dior high tops.

1b468426a7b0263fe680db887d34bc21.jpg

f8249d875622c4761e6e443044b1cd8a.jpg

Lanvin hitop

0485e2384bfc45cca8030f0000483438.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have found a french store's website which sell some rick owens jackets with 30% off.

check on http://www.serie-noire-lille.com/mode-pret-a-porter/par-createurs/48/1/rick-owens.html

and if you want order and you don't nderstand french, it will be a pleasure for me to help you for free.

In fact you have rebate also on Ann D and other brands.

Sales began yesterday. I couldn't visit every store, for this reason I will go back saturday but from what i saw, there are not a lot of dior homme jeans available (only small size or big size), some cords, they are 30% off,some shoes , a lot of leather jacket in size 50,52,54, also a lot of padded jacket, a lot of tees and shirts, everything is at 30% off and I think it is the same in others stores.

I also saw the SS10 collection and there is this jean http://cgi.ebay.com/DIOR-HOMME-GRIFFITH-PARK-PAINTSPOT-19CM-JEANS-S-31_W0QQitemZ110470088551QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item19b887c767

it is the new under my car and it is very beautiful: 402E shipped to the US and 404€ shipped to asia.

• 3 weeks later...

i know this place in Lille ,very nice shop !

I have found a french store's website which sell some rick owens jackets with 30% off.

check on http://www.serie-noire-lille.com/mode-pret-a-porter/par-createurs/48/1/rick-owens.html

and if you want order and you don't nderstand french, it will be a pleasure for me to help you for free.

In fact you have rebate also on Ann D and other brands.

• 4 weeks later...

Recieved my order from Sanchich today. I can assure you this dude is legit. He did stock and price checks of the stuff I wanted and did a store pickup for me. He also did a weborder for me. I was kept updated all the way through as to when he was going to check/buy/post with a tracking code. I recieved my stuff in under 2 days (although I live in the UK so I'm guessing it will take longer internationally). All in all a very easy transaction with a friendly guy. Highly recommended. Def going to use again in the near future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...