worst streetstyle

Vampyrvargfesten

iono, fuck fake punx

pantera patch...

pantera patch...

pantera patch...

pantera patch...

:mad:

i am going to equip myself with vicious studz on real shitkicker bootz and fuck all the fake h&mfoever21 fake trendy bitches

ripped tights is played, wayfarers??

those shorts, tee are shit

i still love u lib :o

retaking threak from leon animated .gif hijack...

seoulstreetstyle514.png

yo double vag yea...has anyone ever gone for a triple vag? that'd be pretty sick...

yea the tshirt is probably whack and the shorts dont match fit, but the general steeze is dope and she looks like she could have fun with you and still be nice and shes pretty but shes hot too and probably a little wild but will still listen to records with you and cuddle.

It's fucking LA. You're expecting too much if you're asking for an LA chick to not be in fucking cowboy boots of sandals.

this du is confused

streetfashion63.jpg

she'd look better naked tho

thanks for contributing. (10)

or i could just go to lookbook.nu

lookbook.nu is the best. Totally, but intentionally posed pics. It's not a WAYWT. I love what they do there.

If you want material for this thread, go to thefashionspot.com

I've seen motherfuckers put their lookbook.nu url on their resumes when applying for a stylist position at my job.

Shit's bottom of the barrel.

smh

lookbook.nu is the best. Totally, but intentionally posed pics. It's not a WAYWT. I love what they do there.

If you want material for this thread, go to thefashionspot.com

buncha pix from thefashionspot

Wrong.

Because when one of those chubby bitches from thefashionspot looks in the mirror with those outfits on, they realize that they really aren't shit, whereas when one of the legion of 16-year-olds from lookbook.nu posts a picture of herself with a vintage t-shirt worn as a dress and american apparel leggings, she thinks that she is a "trend leader" and lists her occupation as "muse."

Which one do YOU think destroys fashion more?

fuck sartorialist

fuck this kanye cosplayer

stylequotient4993.jpg

also, lol:

2005092401.jpg

Janne (30)

"My style is neo-vintage. I like the look of the Second World War and futuristic and sci-fi styles. I listen to 30's and 40's music and soundtracks of Japanese movies. My style idols are Asian movie, cosplay and comic characters."