worst streetstyle

Vampyrvargfesten

• 2 weeks later...

tumblrlfftws1qac1qzln3y.jpg

fuck this guy

sick of the "skinny fit everything" bastardization of american trad wear.

i'm not being a frumpy old du either... i can appreciate fashion-forward looks, skinny shit, fruity shit...

but this dude is wearing a fuckin girl's duffle coat and moose-knuckle chinos. paired with the red chucks, he looks like a fuckin tool.

fuck the fuckin menswear blogs with their fuckin tote bags and prissy-ass duffle bags suggesting that carrying 3 small handbags and purses is manly

i hate everything he stands for

this is the new buffalo check and red wings

fuck that.

i wish gant rugger to just fuckin die, j crew to choke on a fat one, and polo rugby kill itself

It actually is a girl's duffle coat though. It totally doesn't fit him.

Like I mentioned earlier, I can appreciate forward-looks and to a certain-extent, androgynous-dressing-- but not in this context or style.

For a coat, it's cut way too tight and short (both in the arms and length). If you look closely, you'll notice that the hood is clownishly small and the front fastenings are done right-over-left (which is usually a dead giveaway for a women's coat)

Fuck these menswear bloggers.

tumblrlfftws1qac1qzln3y.jpg

this is the new buffalo check and red wings

fuck that.

i wish gant rugger to just fuckin die, j crew to choke on a fat one, and polo rugby kill itself

i lke buffalo check and converze.

you really paid a lot of attention to that outfit that you didn't like. yous a hater

vampyr is my favorite hater.

he is jmatsu squared.

yeah, looks like that guy may have just closed it right over left cause he's dumb.

vamp, are you the sartorially inclined guy by any chance? lol. but for real, that fit sucks.

yeah, if the coat fit, the chinos fit, he lost the bags, and changed out the shoes it would be ok. but thats changing every single item.

I still am not understanding the coat hate. It looks like it fits fine. Now if this gentlemen was outside in this horrible snow we got maybe i could agree but it looks like a nice day. I much prefer the fit he is wearing in that picture to the sloppy picture from the online shop someone posted above.

http://www.onthestreetsofsydney.com/2010/12/on-the-streets-of-ultimo-2/

“I draw inspiration from Melbourneâ€

http://www.onthestreetsofsydney.com/2010/12/on-the-streets-of-the-city-3/

"Today I feel my style is a bit like a loser cowboy, or at least that was my inspirationâ€

ughhhhhh

Their outfits are bad enough, but it's when some of them try to justify themselves MAKIN ME ANGRY

So many Aus street style blogs/sites are just full of Hipsters. The look is really "in" right now. Also, please tell me those responses are sarcastic.

Yeah, same applies to street style in certain parts of London

http://www.onthestreetsofsydney.com/2010/12/on-the-streets-of-ultimo-2/

“I draw inspiration from Melbourneâ€

http://www.onthestreetsofsydney.com/2010/12/on-the-streets-of-the-city-3/

"Today I feel my style is a bit like a loser cowboy, or at least that was my inspirationâ€

ughhhhhh

Their outfits are bad enough, but it's when some of them try to justify themselves MAKIN ME ANGRY

One good thing about Queensland is we don't have (as many) people like this around the place!