worst streetstyle

Vampyrvargfesten

In Hanne Gaby's defense, that was taken after a show, hence the makeup and hair. Though, she could have worn a top. Hanne usually has pretty sick style.

yeah i saw some of photo of her, and she has pretty sick style,

like this one

tumblr_l698ktJQ1C1qzja7oo1_500.jpg

but the white tank top and baggy white pants, i dont know :P , well she's really skinny though, the first picture we can see the bones coming out :ohmy:

Edited by blopwbb

^the du is fine, the girl on the other hand is wearing an extremely wrinkled shirt untucked with a one buttoned tiny cardigan and slim fitting short jacket. it looks stupid and it screams im wearing tb cardigan and shirt. damn that collar too.

Edited by bluespring

5693942987_7062de9e8f_z.jpg

something about low-rise jeans and suspenders...

Since when did dagos decide that applying their confused patchwork quilt of bad taste to bootboy aesthetics - with a touch of Kenneth Cole Reaction and Aldo boots - was an okay thing to do? Especially when you're built like Robert Mitchum..? This is some kind of mall chain emulation and general misunderstanding of the phony heritage fads. Mainstream hangover.

^the du is fine, the girl on the other hand is wearing an extremely wrinkled shirt untucked with a one buttoned tiny cardigan and slim fitting short jacket. it looks stupid and it screams im wearing tb cardigan and shirt. damn that collar too.

Congrats, You've made a colossal gas giant out of a toddler fart. Is this really the worst you could find today? Just petty.

Since when did dagos decide that applying their confused patchwork quilt of bad taste to bootboy aesthetics - with a touch of Kenneth Cole Reaction and Aldo boots - was an okay thing to do? Especially when you're built like Robert Mitchum..? This is some kind of mall chain emulation and general misunderstanding of the phony heritage fads. Mainstream hangover.

Congrats, You've made a colossal gas giant out of a toddler fart. Is this really the worst you could find today? Just petty.

I appreciate your way with words.

Posted · Hidden by Manx, January 1, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Manx, January 1, 2012 - No reason given

Thanks. I've just noticed that the quality of this guy's posts is pretty caca. I guess he likes the feeling of standing on a soap box to clock in at 5'9.