worst streetstyle

Vampyrvargfesten

• 2 weeks later...

u think the entire female sex should be exempt from dissin?

No, we shouldn't say mean things to anybody regardless of gender. Superfuture is only a place for friendly discourse and compliments (10)

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

i'd just like to say that i would 'fuck' daysofdane  :)

mJ4xC6z.jpg

she dresses fine/passable.  what i'm wondering is if she actually has a looong neck or not.  i mean i see where her collarbone is, but it still seems long

this is the only criticism i got towards her outfit, prob a good idea to show less skin there to hide that awkward neck proportion. also, getting a bit of a female shia lebouf vibe off her face--could still get it though.

red drips are nice, i need to get em!

i mean all the stuff hes wearing is nice individually but everything on like that

makes him look like a potato on stilts and the triple chin doesnt help either haha

red drips are nice, i need to get em!

i mean all the stuff hes wearing is nice individually but everything on like that

makes him look like a potato on stilts and the triple chin doesnt help either haha

"him". So is this a dude? Look like saggy tit old lady.

I think shit would b dope if azn grandma

Basically I judge this threads submissions by asking myself if I would feel embarrassed if seen in public with them or not.

• 2 weeks later...