worst streetstyle

Vampyrvargfesten

One good thing about Queensland is we don't have (as many) people like this around the place!
It would kinda make the place a little more interesting to look at, though. The only weird looking people I've come across regularly were Naruto cosplayers. :o

the owner of onthestreetsofsydney.com is a very pretentious fat bish.

i honestly dont think she has a good eye for recognising good style, yet she pushes herself to be a 'blogodess'.

she is known as 'fashion hayley' (google it) around here. sydney has very few 'stylish' people and bloggers like her dont seem to recognise them.

when mr schuman was in sydney, i definitely think he snapped the right people.

www.thestyletyrant.com is another one, i sadly regret being snapped by him. :s

^ http://www.21arrondissement.com/

I should point out I haven't checked these, or many other blogs in a while so I could be wrong by now.

Chicago - http://www.themidwasteland.com/

Minneapolis - http://theminneapoline.com/

oh god that.

seriously whenever it came up in conversation i could never remember wtf it was called. also when i called him out on his photos the dude had no idea what the fuck white balance was.

oh god that.

seriously whenever it came up in conversation i could never remember wtf it was called. also when i called him out on his photos the dude had no idea what the fuck white balance was.

He is off circlejerking the other pretentious goths who emigrated from here because they couldn't handle the criticism.

All loser, no cowboy.

I'm not sure what his orientation is, but this dude could prolly pull flocks of skanky hipstery hoes too, that scares me.

He is the sorta guy who says it's ok for him to wear denim short shorts and riding boots, but it's not ok for two guys to kiss.

Part of the Doucheoise in Sydney.

^^ what happene to hommedegurro or whatever his name was

even the name of his blog was ridiculously pretentious.

ever since he started white balancing his pictures it's not been so bad. the name sounds (maybe [probably] is) pretentious, but it's kind of clever. arrondisiments are hoods in paris and there's 20 of them, for anyone who doesnt know that.

dunno why i'm sticking up for him i dont even like this shit. hate when people ask to take my picture on the street.

I guess the question is, is Sydney that turrible or does the photographer just have a really shitty eye? From the multiple times I've seen Sydney blogs up here, looks like the former (sorry)..

Definately the latter. There are plenty of stylish people in Australia. It's just that all of the bloggers like to post/photograph what's considered "trendy" at the moment.

ahahaha the owner of that sydney blog used to be the 'creative director' for melbourne street fashion. she and the idiots she hung out with were part of the "big foreheaded australians" fiasco a while back, which was definitely one of the highest points of sufu imo.

those people are the reason i quit working in fashunz. bunch of ignorant circlejerks, even among the 'fashion elite'. fuck them.

that said, definitely a horrible eye behind the camera, as well as the editor i'm sure. australian street fashion is pretty bad, but not that bad that this crap can be considered decent.

ever since he started white balancing his pictures it's not been so bad. the name sounds (maybe [probably] is) pretentious, but it's kind of clever. arrondisiments are hoods in paris and there's 20 of them, for anyone who doesnt know that.

dunno why i'm sticking up for him i dont even like this shit. hate when people ask to take my picture on the street.

right but a) the fact that i had to tell him about it

and B) why the FUCK would the 21st arrondisement of paris be in PORTLAND.

makes no sense. also the fact that he owned an STI way back when made me die a little inside. :\

also: i missed the big forehead australian thread and here it is for all y'all again

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=199572

gay16.jpg

ha hahahaahahah

makes no sense. also the fact that he owned an STI way back when made me die a little inside. :\

Yeah I called him out on white balance too, I'm sure a lot of people did. And it's Seattle but yeah whatever. I think if anyone asks you what you do and if the answer is run a streetstyle blog then you must commit seppuku

also: i missed the big forehead australian thread and here it is for all y'all again

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=199572

ha hahahaahahah

facebook tells me i know people who know these people. i feel dirty. what a horribly small world it is:mad:

wanderingeyetokyo06.jpg

perfect example of all clothes, no steez

not gonna make judgements about sexuality, but i mean they got shoppin bags instead of beezies in their handz

what the fuck?

gq sent a photo bro out to japan and only came up with these shots of goofy-ass tweens with prissy backpacks? lame

i cant read it.
i gave up after the first 2 lines... i guess its for those who know real fashunz though....

for the next short while

you will be seeing a larger

ratio of male photos.

elle com has asked us to

submit all of our female

photos to them for a global

street style feature

we will post all female

photos two weeks

after the feature

is released.

-leime

wanderingeyetokyo06.jpg

perfect example of all clothes, no steez

not gonna make judgements about sexuality, but i mean they got shoppin bags instead of beezies in their handz

what the fuck?

gq sent a photo bro out to japan and only came up with these shots of goofy-ass tweens with prissy backpacks? lame

There was one good pic in there, w/ the cropped pants fair isle leggings and mountain boots.