Superswap v3

DüM

Dear superswap partner who is sending me things (whoever you may be)

If you have not yet sent my package and don't intend to in the next day or two, I need to give you a different address to ship to.

So...either holler at me (I'll still act surprised, promise) or holler at DUM and I'll give him the new address.

Just don't want the package to end up sitting outside my apartment for a month while I am gone.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos, finally –

Good thing my swapee clued in, made life a little less awkward with the roomie. That? Oh, uh, that's my friend's name, he sent it here.

daichi.jpg

Non-edible things : Cool photo set, cool card and photo, and of course, what could be more superfuture than A DENIM NOTEBOOK!?!?!?!!

daichi2.jpg

And...the edible things, of which I must confess, very little remains. All the caramels are gone, and were amazing. The toffee crisp disappeared today after a workout, and the nuts are being munched on (lol) as I browse sufu. Olive oil and cocoa mix haven't been used yet, but will when I find time to stay at home before 10pm.

daichi3.jpg

All in all, absolutely awesome superswap package! Thanks a lot man! :) :) :)

Just got my swap package.

Awesome.

I'm looking forward to figuring out what to use this Merino and leather for.

Also, these biscuits are absolutely delicious.

Thank you so much Ajax.

Contents:

-4 Packages of Tim Tams

- Package of Anzac Biscuits

- Jar of Nutella

-Cadbury Milk Bar

- 1 1/2 Hides of leather

- A Couple yards of merino wool

-Chronicles of Never Posters

-1 issue of Mens Non-No

- Pretty Fly For A White Guy CD (The Offspring)

Not Pictured:

-Guitar Strings

-Million dollar bill

-Australian travel brochures

Pics:

4158196721_17563f7fc8.jpg

4158963326_f34e93bb01.jpg

4158960316_b856e88f9e_m.jpg

4158961198_c2d10c3c0a_m.jpg

4158968950_b08c6907f6_m.jpg

4158206931_71372ce547.jpg

4158965700_c538f9280c_m.jpg

4158962668_76384502e2.jpg

Thanks once again.

dear swap buddy, due to an unfortunate event today, I was not able to send out your package. It has received piece after piece, and I'll throw something else in when I take it in tomorrow. The issue? I lost my wallet last night, but luckily came home at 10 tonight to find a message on my door that a neighbour found it in the drive. Excellent.

And whoever sent me my package, I will also be picking it up tomorrow! Excited!

Thanks very much to Whizkit (lah) for the package

dsc8827.jpg

I feel like homeboy did the supermarket sweep at Muji but its all good, the Muji by me doesnt have any snacks

Unagi Chips (pretty tasty but I cant eat too much in one sitting)

Salmon Sushi Chips

TimeOut Singapore

3 seperate flavor seasoning packets

2-color colored pencils

Rice soy snacks

Candy Tien Cha

Lemon Marhsmallow with Jelly

Peguin Books Great Ideas (looking forward to reading this one)

Muji Socks (very comfy)

Shrimp Chips

A lock of Soepoem's hair

2 Singaporean Dollars (im rich biatch)

and a nice handwritten note that said "Lah" on the front

Thanks for all the snacks my dude.

12639_1225208683500_1627512675_569469_8283163_n.jpg

Here's my package from Pieiskewl. It includes a hat, a hemp notebook, a pink cigarette(?), a calling card, some hemp lip balm and a 'war on drugs' pamphlet.

12639_1225208723501_1627512675_569470_4968647_n.jpg

Pink cigarette (I don't smoke)

12639_1225208763502_1627512675_569471_2342773_n.jpg

African Beauty calling card(?). Why when something is 'African' does it always have a superlative like 'beauty or wonder' attached to it?

12639_1225208803503_1627512675_569472_3453664_n.jpg

The letter. I think it's funny that you didn't know much about me...I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan. Most likely my swap buddy will be getting stuff from my A-stan tour in his/her package. And while I do spend a lot of time in the CWG thread, I actually prefer mixed girls. CWGs are just fun to laugh at. Thanks Pie.

ha. sorry. i guess i'm just uninformed. i guess the calling card is good then. you could cool some beezys in namibia with it. i got the cigarette on the train to burlington on my way up, it's for attracting CWGs. also don't forget the tiger balm! the cigarette is a Nat Sherman Fantasia, by the way. glad you liked it!

12639_1225208723501_1627512675_569470_4968647_n.jpg

Pink cigarette (I don't smoke)

12639_1225208763502_1627512675_569471_2342773_n.jpg

African Beauty calling card(?). Why when something is 'African' does it always have a superlative like 'beauty or wonder' attached to it?

The letter. I think it's funny that you didn't know much about me...I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan. Most likely my swap buddy will be getting stuff from my A-stan tour in his/her package. And while I do spend a lot of time in the CWG thread, I actually prefer mixed girls. CWGs are just fun to laugh at. Thanks Pie.

you sound like a douche.

I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.I think it's pretty well known that I am an Army guy and I spent all of last year and some of this year in Afghanistan.