Superswap v3

DüM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering but what do people use for shipping internationally? I keep getting quoted at >$100 and that ain't gonna fly (maybe I'm overestimating my size/weight requirements?)

I'm assuming you're in the u.s.

I always use usps and as long as my package is under 5 pounds, it's about $25 to ship international.

had to figure my way through an asian grocery store today. bought a couple things today, plus rummaged through my room for some fun items too...

almost done, just need 1 or 2 more things! :D

Duck Sauce- it could be you...my gift isn't expensive, but depending on how long it lives and the medical issues, it could get expensive for someone in the long run. How much does college cost again?

Ok, so I've decided to impregnate my swap partner. It's the gift of life!

Duck Sauce- it could be you...my gift isn't expensive, but depending on how long it lives and the medical issues, it could get expensive for someone in the long run. How much does college cost again?

Ok, so I've decided to impregnate my swap partner. It's the gift of life!

as I know who your partner is

nah blud

he/she is all mine.

today was my only day off so i went and got something that i'm pretty sure he'll like. was heavy as hell & in the hot weather too. so i guess that's he better like!! :P

i was hoping for a girl cos they're easier to shop for but i guess i will make up the rest with sweets and baked goods.

as I know who your partner is

nah blud

he/she is all mine.

Considering the quality level of offspring I produce (as referenced in other threads), I think Mass would disagree with you. Shit, we're not supposed to say our swap partner yet, are we? Fuck...

to whoever got me. if you live near a uniqlo i could use some more boxer briefs and coloured socks. I'm a medium and a size 9.

Ditto - except size 10.5 feets. One can never have too many boxer briefs (the 100% cotton ones from Uniqlo).

My swap buddy is getting some official one-of-a-kind Ordo Brand© merchandise.

that's what's going into my swap..on top of candy I already purchased beforehand and candy I have in my secret stash.

i got the biggest flat rate priority box *crosses fingers* I hope it will fit.

whoever gets me I love christmas stuff. like sparky and/or clear ornaments. colorful lights. glitter! bells.

just sayin'