Superswap v3

DüM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna send a small bottle of vodka but i be kinda scared of the entire package being confiscated :( boo

i sent a bottle of beer to oomegaoo last swap. i wrapped it in newspaper and put it in a food sealer bag (air tight) with more newspaper and packing peanuts. make sure it's padded enough to withstand being dropped from 3-5 feet. when they asked at the post office if i had anything fragile i told them it was a coffee mug.

I was thinking of writing in Arabic all over the package I would send but then I realized it would go to the pentagon instead :P

I've already got some ideas on what to send, but have to find them!! Srsly tho, is there a spending limit?

I was thinking of writing in Arabic all over the package I would send but then I realized it would go to the pentagon instead :P

I've already got some ideas on what to send, but have to find them!! Srsly tho, is there a spending limit?

you can't put a price on some things though...

i think it should be up to the seller what should be reasonable. if somebody want to spend hella, go for it. just understand that whoever got your name might not spend as much as you so don't be butthurt when you get your package.

not all sent yet (about 50 sent) because I had some last minute people leave the swap and I'm still missing some addresses. I also seemed to have lost some addresses I had, but it's people that I talk to so I'll get them quickly.

ok guys, so it came to my attention that somebody didnt understand the rules of the swap.

you are not to tell your swapee that you're their sender. it's a surprise.

also, I realize there are people who haven't received PMs still and there's reasons for most of them so I promise you'll all have your addresses sent soon sorry for the wait.

I've been messing around with removing warp/weft from denim. Might make something small like a cardholder if I have the time to plan and construct it (would currently have to be hand sewn since I don't have a decent machine at the moment... haven't handsewn anything in ages)

whoever has me please send me nice things i am nice person thank you

I'm actually thinking about sending my dü some cool things that are local to where I live. Local beer, surf wax, fish taco, I dunno, neat stuff. :)