Superswap v3

DüM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

whoever this man better send him a package! he's a great guy and sends great packages. i love this guy

Yeah man you wear those shades all the time. 'beebus was spot on.

I asked, never received. I will go to my grave not knowing who the bastard was that fucked me in the ass on this, may many locusts swarm you

So ask düm. He was responsible for setting everybody up for swaps, he would know who was your swappee partner yo.

i never found out who was meant to send to me cause if it is the person that said they were going to rig this so they could send to me then they did rig it so they could send to me then didnt send then they really rigged it so that i got nothing and that sucks even more than a random failure to send

I'll send you stuff, tg.

yeah man what a joke. super swap never again. at least not between fuckers i don't know.

We need a 1000 club superswap.

If you guys are actually serious about doing it again, which seems like a bad idea given the amount of disappointment, there should be a system of endorsement, wherein, everyone who joins has to have another member endorse them, and thus in the cause of bitch-assness on the part of the sender, his or her (though the sufu ladies are never the problem) endorser will step in. Something like that would work, or some pressure, like everyone sends the organizer $40 through paypal, which gets returned to them once their package is received.

I realize these are not flawless ideas, but they would work better than some kind of rep/post requirement, because I bet some well known members have been the ones to not send in the past.

someone also has to step up and make a new thread etc.. Which is going to be the hard part considering how much negative fallout this swap had.

there better be another swap somewhere down the line no matter what though, I'm going to be bummed if I never get to participate in a Superswap

^ i was gonna say it's not that great, but i actually really enjoy doing the swaps. waiting for your gift is like christmas morning and trying to figure something your partner will like is kinda fun and challenging. even though i got hella swindled this year, i ended up getting sweet stuff from TG.

First off, we all need to PM düm and get him to post the non-swappees. I pmed him last night and no dice, let's all get in on this, so we can have some sort of retaliation against nonsenders, at least.

that's a bummer, such a good idea. as been said before, rep and/or deposits should be the solution. maybe the more rep, the less the need for a deposit? rep below 1000 = $40. 1000-2000 $20 and above need nothing. just an idea.............

endorsement sounds sketchy only because the person endorsing someone could also flake. there's no real deterrent to flaking. also, someone could just make another account and endorse themselves with it. entirely too much shit to keep track of, while a deposit can be seen as some sort of contractual agreement.

that's a bummer, such a good idea. as been said before, rep and/or deposits should be the solution. maybe the more rep, the less the need for a deposit? rep below 1000 = $40. 1000-2000 $20 and above need nothing. just an idea.............
The only problem with that, is that there are many of us under 1000 rep who have served the duty in swaps with full cooperation and order, so why would we have to suffer the $40 too?