Superswap v3

DüM

it seems that my swap buddy has resurrected himself from the dead, but your willingness to ship is too kind teeg! although, if this includes extra long wool leggings (or a selvedge thong) i'll swap you for american candies or whatever contraband of your choice :3

leggings it was,, pm me a measure, i got 8 more days to make stuff before i self destruct, start work, turn into a drone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wut the.

so there was this shoe box in the corner of my room under some clothes. i was lyke, wut's this?

it was my package from hailxenu !!

my mom said she put it in my room like 2 monthz ago.

sorry hail, pix asap.

ITS FRIKIN GREAT BTw

YES. phew. i was getting worried!

who ever was meant to be sending to me

may your chickens turn to emus and kick your hen house down

:mad:

:(

teeg, i been meaning to gather goodies for our own mini swap but it's been storming like mad this past few days. want anything specific besides peanut butter m&ms? i picked up some reeses and caramel kisses too and i was trying to look for peanut butter oreos, but if u have those already in nz lemme know ill just keep em and send u other stuff. like cheetoe hot fries or something lol

dammit

if tg doesn't get her parcel soon, i wanna step in and send her something. how do i do this

still waiting

whitney did send her parcel, but shes in banishment limbo and cant post

really disappointed

foreal. this is kinda pathetic. i was fortunate the past two swaps to get my bad ass packages on time (thx andewhall & dismal!) but even then it'd make me angry that people didn't have the decency to send out on time or just a little late. this is beyond late. our ship out date was like what the second friday of october? granted, i shipped late, the monday after the ship date, but my partner still got their package.

GRRR.

and tg, oreos acquired. will ship friday :] still trying to get something from the shop to send over.

if I am accurate it's been listed on the front page all along.

feel free to neg. I know the status of some of those packages and I'm working on mine but im still broke as fuck. I wont be organizing this again obviously.

stupid shit panicnation you better post those stuffs i sent ya!!!! damn you! show the people i gave you!!!

apologies edmond, but i was literally incapacitated by disease the day after i received your package. Will take pics later today or tomorrow latest.

Rest assured that it is all still in its full tasty glory!

I'd mostly just like to know if my partner sent it out or not...

If they didn't send anything, that's one thing, but it sucks a lot more if they sent it and it just didn't make it for some reason.

If it's the former then it's fine, it's a risk you take with this sort of thing.