Superswap v3

DüM

my swap partner never posted pics of my amazing package!

its been 3 weeks since it was received.

:(

same, except I don't think mine was so amazing.

love those japanese gummies, Lendo! Used to eat tons when in high school.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is anyone that hasn't got a package yet, or better, won't be getting a package, I'll happily make you one, especially if you are a cool dude or dude-ette on here. I don't ask for anything in return; my package got stolen (it was a giant clock with a Canadian mountie on it) last time and I never bothered to send another since Polyrock's package to me got lost as well, so I'd be paying forward the karma or some bullshit like that.

If there is anyone that hasn't got a package yet, or better, won't be getting a package, I'll happily make you one, especially if you are a cool dude or dude-ette on here. I don't ask for anything in return; my package got stolen (it was a giant clock with a Canadian mountie on it) last time and I never bothered to send another since Polyrock's package to me got lost as well, so I'd be paying forward the karma or some bullshit like that.

haven't got one yet, DUM mentioned my sender was ready to ship and wanted to confirm my address, but that was 4 weeks ago :o

I'm wondering if it wasn't sent yet or is lost somewhere, just in case it wasn't sent I'm now back at my original address (Central, SC)

haven't got one yet, DUM mentioned my sender was ready to ship and wanted to confirm my address, but that was 4 weeks ago :o

I'm wondering if it wasn't sent yet or is lost somewhere, just in case it wasn't sent I'm now back at my original address (Central, SC)

ummmmmmmmm. i just found out who my swap partner was that was supposed to ship out to me. he's been MIA since november. yeah, i don't think i'm getting a package.

ha, your rep power is 2008.

ummmmmmmmm. i just found out who my swap partner was that was supposed to ship out to me. he's been MIA since november. yeah, i don't think i'm getting a package.

This would be me. :(

I could say I was busy, but that'd be a lie. I will send it out next week though!

Feel free to neg rep.

Oh and, who had me? They didn't bother to include their username in the letter.

ill send you something spam

but i need your butt measurement

it seems that my swap buddy has resurrected himself from the dead, but your willingness to ship is too kind teeg! although, if this includes extra long wool leggings (or a selvedge thong) i'll swap you for american candies or whatever contraband of your choice :3