Superswap v3

DüM

Orion recently asked me for his partner's address again because of his banning. I'll ask him about it again. I talked to Fab awhile ago and he's busy with school, but still plans to send. I trust him. Mass seems to be ready to send (did he already?)

I will contact everyone individually and see what's going on with them.

will, that's my fault for leaving your name in there. you were not included in the swap.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set a new deadline maybe for when after that people will be excluded from future swaps and, if anyone so chooses to, may be a target for negs

Unless you post in here an excuse for why you are late and have not sent your package yet, but still expect to be excluded from the next time if you miss the final deadline.

Feb. 1 for the final sent deadline?

Seems like ample to time put together a decent under $20 (including shipping) package

aight

first off, i haven't received mine either but it doesn't matter to me

mine is all packed and ready to go but i was thinking that i didn't want it to get mixed up with all the christmas packages and have the chance of getting lost, so i held off

also it's been cold as fuck and the closest post office to me is 'under renovations' and the next closest one is far as fuck. my package isn't the greatest but i think my partner (pause) will enjoy it, hopefully

i'm sorry but feb 1st is fucking ludicrous, i mean we have had plenty of time, i'm not being pissy this is just kinda lame how shitty people are. if i don't get a package i really don't care, i don't need more candy or snack foods. it's more the principle of people being unpunctual, shit drives me nuts. i'll talk to fab and orion about it and get to you dum.

wearing scarf, lip stain and silver eye glitter cinderella got me!!

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs086.snc3/15360_213237926898_729671898_3551061_4168668_n.jpg

( <3 )

i would b so sad if i didnt get a package! :( but thats why i sent out early...package karma?

Guest baybayfingaz

Yo everyone. Thanks for cleaning off your desk Sawyer. The wife and I haven't gotten our trash cans from the city yet for our new house so I'll have at least 2 days to a find something worth keeping. Better pics on my facebook HERE

superswapsawyer.jpg

I already talked to my partner and they know the box is on the way.

Holla-

Orion

Guest baybayfingaz

I was gonna buy American Psycho anyways so that part worked out. I kept the rope too and have been learning how to tie knots, so it's not all bad I guess. Just hoped for a partner that tried a bit, but eh.

honestly, no. though the next organize could choose to exclude people who took a lot of time to ship. there's not much we can do other than scold and neg rep people. As I'm slightly less poor than I had been I'm going to put mine together tomorrow and ship within the next few days. I'll do my best to make it worth while for my partner.

thanks to everyone who participated so far. I'm going to send out a mass e-mail to everyone (and then PMs to those whose email i dont have) as its the easiest way to get the status on every package. You'll just tell me if you've sent and received and I will update the list accordingly.

i dunno why you think the package is trash ORION it includes

-the prophet - kahlil gibran (a gift to you that was a gift to me from my father. some good wisdom in that book if you don't know!)

-american psycho

-lone ranger and tonto fistfight in heaven - sherman alexie

-how to fight

-abolone shell w/strong medicines (cedar, sweetgrass, tobacco)

-startreck birthday card (its a popup card! what! so good)

-swedish fish

-chocolate covered pretzels

-anOtherman

-10+men

-is 5 by ee cummings my favorite book of poetry

sorry about the ridin mix i thouht it was burnt if you are reading this the playlist was great! includes dillinja, midnite express, 8ball & mjg, big moe, etc. also inlcuded a few things from my sailing life.

so uh i guess what im saying here is that not everyone is gonna "research" exactly what the fuq you want and dont have the means to buy uniqlo socks and fancy beer. but that package was from the heart! mang if you think thats trash i dunno what you were expecting...

i didn't even participate in this and from the sounds of it a bunch of you got the whole idea of the superswap mixed up. it was never intended to be this burden in which you spend a bunch of money on random strangers but an event that allows forum-mates a chance to send interesting things from where they are, and possibly baller items if they feel so obliged. i think that sawyer got the idea right, i mean, i'd be pretty stoked to get any of those books for free and not a dildo. ya'll need to take your heads out of your asses and stop being little bitch asses. real TALK.

yeah^

i stalked my person and got them some food they were craving and then added some things that pertain to me/ohio =/ same thing cinderella did with me! :)

i thought thats how it always was?

What it do, y'all. First, let me apologize to my partner for my late package. Like mass, I had 90% of my package ready for about a month. Then shit got mad hectic; and, no offense, this was the least of my worries. I would like to site my punctual package last swap, but I know that won't do you any good.

But have no fear swap partner, your boy came through with the ill package. I'm testing the structural integrity of the USPS flat-rate box with this package, chu know?

Expect a package next week brimming with lotsa loot and well wishes.