love

japanese candies

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my package from indesertum

consists of:

A poster of K-beezies (with a nice note on it)

Uniqlo Socks

Vice guide to San Francisco

Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment lookbook

Beams 09/10

Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes

The Who dvd

Hella snacks and some dope ramen I'm about to cook.

Thanks for the legit package!

mashinun ramen is the best and i've tried all the korean brands. :)) glad you liked it. btw the red plastic bag is like asian medicine. it's like full of ginseng and various herbal extracts. -_- call me weird but i like how it tastes.

yo other superswap buddy. i'm in vietnam right now and heading home in 9 days. just so you know if you're getting anxious for pics.

lol FCK i woulda paid a small amount of money for the so nyeo shi dae chicken calendar poster thing w/e. nice kbzs

lolz. i could order more gub nae chicken when i get back..

but dude if you live in korea you're going to be sick of snsd. it's like the korean entertainment machine just churns them out in the media. the TVs in the seoul subway system play two commercials nonstop and one of them snsd and samyang ramen. you turn on tv they're either on commercials or talk shows or game shows or variety shows. you walk out the door there's snsd posters everywhere. you order fucking chicken and snsd is on the cover of the box. and every time you walk by a store or in a store they play that fucking chocolate love song that is comprised solely of "chocolate love. i want you."

after awhile you just want to off yourself. they're basically composed of face, body, and decent vocal cords. no soul or talent or vision whatsoever. i mean sure they're kind of pretty, but there's a shit ton of pretty women in the world.

Playdisonlyatnight, if you're reading this...

Post a waywt with the tee I got you!!!

borrowing gf's cam tonight to take pics finally

i just mailed a bunch of shit ive needed to ship for a couple weeks, my package is going out asap sorry its like a month late

my comp has a trojan and exams r takin up all my time

i don't want to ruin the surprise, but mine is being delayed to be sent to an alternate address. the original shipping quote of $95 was just stupid, so I'm adding bits and pieces to mine before it ends up being sent out next week.

sadly, it won't be arriving to my buddy until the first days of the new year. but i don't want it sitting around potentially being returned.

Oh, and my package from EvilCrayon was picked up a few days ago, just need to get my camera in working order and then I'll open it up!

a month ago, still waiting. kinda lame that this is possibly happening again.

If you don't get a package I'll quick make one up for you just because you're a nice guy even though I wasn't involved in this whatsoever.