Superswap v3

DüM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that movie is funnier than it is scary. one of those movies ridiculous level 10

come on that one scene where they cut to the dude's wang just sitting on the floor after being munched by the dog? that scared the hellz outta me.

i think i should have sent whitney this instead – taintlight

Riding the lofty coattails of the international tween sensation, TAINTLIGHT is the tale of Stella, a young girl who falls in love with an ancient, beautifully-behaired bloodsucker named Edgar. They struggle to stay together in the midst of vampire carnage, but a love triangle bubbles up when a Michael Jackson-loving werewolf named Jack comes forward professing his own love for Stella. Meanwhile, a rival group of "real" vampires led by the evil Razor McBleed are on the prowl, looking to put the stake to Edgar so they can feast on Stella and the rest of Bonejack Heights in this over the top horror parody with tongue firmly in cheek!

@playdisonlyatnight – talking about teeth the dvd i sent whitney

so sorry i'm late swappee, hope you like your package :). it will be sent monday morning! you will receive it by Wed, Thurs at the latest!

and scott m. the chocolate covered smores is amazing. called in sick to work yesterday and had to finish school apps, package did me some good last night. pics of received package soon!

hm. i'm kind of weirded out wondering what my roommates are going to think of a package sent to 'just another xy' as opposed to my real name. here's to hoping my swapee was clever and sent it to something like 'Justa Notherxi' or something similar.

so sorry i'm late swappee, hope you like your package :). it will be sent monday morning! you will receive it by Wed, Thurs at the latest!

and scott m. the chocolate covered smores is amazing. called in sick to work yesterday and had to finish school apps, package did me some good last night. pics of received package soon!

glad you liked it man! hope the note helped you hahah, everything was from my favorite childhood candy shop in Lower East Side.

I mean 'Justa Notherxi' I'd just be like, who the fuck is this?

'just another xy' I'd be like hmm that's a weird name to address, it's probably for my weird roommate who's on the internet all the time

just sayin

:( Then again, that'd be more or less right on target.

It's neat to see all the different packages people sent out – I'm looking forward to seeing the contents of some of these $150 packages.

I got a package from mrjuby today!! I was hella interrogated by my parents when I got this, but I just said I ordered a mystery box thingy. :o

4129037590_153baa3bbb.jpg

used Altoids and a sticker to cover up addresses.

4129039142_737fd71ce8.jpg

Here's my favorite piece from the package:

4128270683_90eec2cf39.jpg

Inside the awesome Ghostface Killah book:

4128274479_974cfddc50.jpg

Here's what I got in total:

- Men's Non-No Magazine

- The Happiness of the Katakuris DVD

- "Jawns: A Love Story" CD

- A Strange Arrangement by Mayer Hawthorn CD

- The World According to Pretty Tony by Ghostface Killah w/ J. Brightly

- Crossword Cuisine Scratchers

- Map of Toronto

THANKS MRJUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

I got a package from mrjuby today!! I was hella interrogated by my parents when I got this, but I just said I ordered a mystery box thingy. :o

haha, i went through the same thing except i had mine delivered to work since my old building didnt have a doorman. my co-worker got the package and said "who the hell is Mr. Spaghetti?". luckily he's my friend and knows about supertalk, otherwise it would have looked like I was having drugs delivered to the office.

now that I think about it, im grateful that salaryman didn't send me a dildo. could have been a real bad look at the office.