Superswap v3

DüM

everything is bought but i had to go to work today, shipping out tomorrow priority and tracked, get fuckin stoked. i dropped 120 dollars on your package, better fucking love it.

damn du, now i feel hellabad too.

However! I did bake and draw for my superbuddy, and even the box had a special secret drawing on it too, and the goods were, how do I say, 'unique', so at least mine will hopefully appreciate the effort of creation.

scott.m is neat-o. ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm on the low end of the spectrum when it comes to amount of money spent :x. lots of free candy from around the house, two magazines that might be a bit outdated by now :o, a couple of random misc things......and cookie.

oh! i did get espresso chocolate sauce (local thing) and raspberry peach champagne jam..

i haven't had a free morning to send it out so probably friday when i have the morning off. but i'll ship it priority mail so it should even out.......not that you will see this :(

I did not spend very much on my package, it's basically a couple of things lying around the house that I thought would be kinda cool. At most I spent $30 with shipping.

I don't think you can feel bad for this, though. When all the superswap stuff started, I don't think anyone was dropping so much coin on it. Not that it's a bad thing for people to send really extravagant stuff (at all), I just don't think it's fair to expect everyone to do so.

If the disparity bothers people, there should be some specified price range. But there's not, so everyone should just enjoy sending and receiving whatever they want/can, in my opinion :)

i'm on the low end of the spectrum when it comes to amount of money spent :x. lots of free candy from around the house, two magazines that might be a bit outdated by now :o, a couple of random misc things......and cookie.

oh! i did get espresso chocolate sauce (local thing) and raspberry peach champagne jam..

i haven't had a free morning to send it out so probably friday when i have the morning off. but i'll ship it priority mail so it should even out.......not that you will see this :(

What? No cupcakes?:confused:

The missed delivery was from my swapbuddy!! Weird to think if I hadn't had a dream about it, that I wouldn't have looked at the slip twice...anyway, gna go pick it up in a bit! Will post pics after work!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgohZtd558Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgohZtd558Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

anddddddddddddd its from cinderella!!!

its sooooooo cute!!! the package:

4115000873_d3f232db49_o.jpg

when i opened it:

4114998529_bf9b859ee4_o.jpg

inside!!!!!:

4115755198_0def4ab5d9_o.jpg

There was a note with everything and a BUNCH of amazingness!

(gourmet mag, coffee crisp bar, POUTINE <3, glitter, lip stain, hermes perfume!!, maple flavour butter fudge, mars candy w/ recipe to cake!, cadburry candy and gorgeous scarf!!

I love food too, so i loved the package!! and imma rock the scarf today!!

thanks so much babe!!

Guest on-display

here are the pics. i knew something like this was coming. but i wish there were snacks

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

50 worst movies of all time

4 piece starburst

the pleasure of my company by steve martin (i will read)

2 japanese fashion mags

lightning mag

the 5 people you will meet in hell by rich pablum

nose shapener...nudie pen

paperback issue 1 (not pictured)

men's restroom sign thing (not pictured)

and last but not least:

_MG_1590.jpg

me ruv you long time calling cards, one of them having a picture of britney spears lol

(sufu members feel free to dial in)

thanks aj! (whoever you be)