Superswap v3

DüM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear superswap buddy. i apologize for my lateness. i was going to get you a bunch of random shit from assi, but i thought that you might not want a can of peanut and milk soup. so when I go up to burlington i'll shop and get you something that you'll actually like and use. maybe some hemp clothing. i hope you can understand.

dear superswap buddy. i apologize for my lateness. i was going to get you a bunch of random shit from assi, but i thought that you might not want a can of peanut and milk soup. so when I go up to burlington i'll shop and get you something that you'll actually like and use. maybe some hemp clothing. i hope you can understand.

fuck yeahhh.

i would love to get some burlington hippie shit.

buddy: i know i'm being a flaky butthole, but work is nuts this week.

will go out on saturday (only day I have a chance to get to the post office).

rest assured, your package is magnificent.

swapgirl – the package is going out tomorrow.

I wrapped the beer extra-well, but I realized that it's been sitting in my car for a month, and decided to grab you some newer beers. Also, you're getting extra stuff because I realized the box I have now is too small to ensure your beer won't be broken.

<3 xy

oh, and p.s., I'm making some fresh chocolate cookies for you, because I feel guilty about it not going out last week. And I've been working on a great biscotti recipe so that's going in there too.

<3^2

hi swapgirlbuddy

package went out, since you're so near to me (same state/country), you should get it within the week. I'll secret IM you by monday if you no get. ciao!