Superswap v3

DüM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i've gotten a few e-mails from people who want in after the deadline. I don't see any reason to be a dick and not allow them to play so just e-mail me.

so if you emailed me asking to still join I'll add you in while I'm still gathering adresses.

first swap was a pack of wet naps, instant gravy, and rubber gloves

second was some stupid shit like my retarded ex's awful white trash garbage food and some notes about harry potter i think??

i don't want you as superswap partner

i was going to send out free&easy mags and some personalized sketches and film

but i think i'll settle for last month's phone bill instead

and my in-n-out wrapper

and some old wax

i'm running out of ideas to send for the swap, i'm sure i'll come up with something clever and awesome (hopefully!). each swap they just keep getting more and more extravagant (expensive?) i think the last swap i just kept buying more crap probably came out to like $50-$60 including shipping.

i'm running out of ideas to send for the swap, i'm sure i'll come up with something clever and awesome (hopefully!). each swap they just keep getting more and more extravagant (expensive?) i think the last swap i just kept buying more crap probably came out to like $50-$60 including shipping.

I kinda shudder to think what shipping to/from tg is

I kinda shudder to think what shipping to/from tg is

its not that bad (shipping to NZ) but i think this is where you'd have to get a bit creative if you really wanna send something nice but not have to pay a fortune in shipping charges.. depending on how you ship, weight of it, timeframe, etc.

yeah i got it, thought i had already edited the list. you're in.

ok so I'll just have to contact the rest of these people myself and get the addresses. Let's say by the end of the week I'll drop those who haven't yet sent me the address.