who is Vampyrvargfesten?

julianREE

Did you write it on odinist principals or neo Nazi leanings with a heathen background? Or maybe making shitty ambient records? Or maybe how to take credit for something someone else did? Or growing sweet goatee and wearing superman t shirts in prison (see lords of chaos) or maybe on filling in on bass for the most legendary black metal record ever?

Did you write it on odinist principals or neo Nazi leanings with a heathen background? Or maybe making shitty ambient records? Or maybe how to take credit for something someone else did? Or growing sweet goatee and wearing superman t shirts in prison (see lords of chaos) or maybe on filling in on bass for the most legendary black metal record ever?

i actually did touch a bit on all of these topics.. :)

lords of chaos is an OK book

lucifer rising is also good

dude is an idol to the "haircut thead" n00bs trying to do the hitler jugend

burzumvargvikernesstory.jpg

Have you seen that black metal picture "coffee table" book? It's total badassery just pictures of black metal dudes living life and bein badass, there's also one coming out on bathory I believe.

the peter beste book? good book

really? need more info on dat bathory book... RIP quorthon

did you see that one darkthone movie? there is literally 5 minutes total footage of what looks like a coffin being pulled by a sled in the snow :confused:

please continue discussion here.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=24549

but that would further reciprocate the issue at hand.

na, i ain't bumping dat threak.

Darkthrone movie?!?! Need that shit now.

it's actually nocturno culto's movie, but here..

http://thedarksidemusic.blogspot.com/2008/01/nocturno-cultos-misanthrope-existence.html

An extraordinarily good looking young man with an extremely good fashion sense.

Here's him teasing us, with that tom ford 'glare' piercing right through our hearts:

3166334317febaa3b6c7.jpg

2928700034095b4428df.jpg

btw, if anyone's interested in looking half as good looking as him (at least your top half of the face, lol, the irony:p), I have the same n(n) frames for sale right here!