Japan Proxy Service CHEAP/FAST/RELIABLE

sutocorp

Does www.redrooster.jp ship to America? If not, who's a reputable proxy?

IT is MINE :)

waiting your order for proxy japan , usa , sing , australia

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks SutoCorp. :)

My Real McCoy's shirt arrived in the UK 3 days after being sent from Japan!!

All in good order and sent exactly as requested.

Great communication and service from you.

Will be using you guys again.

And I noticed your in Ibaraki Prefecture is this right?

I'll be in Iwama sometime this year ;)

Thanks again.

Edited by UkeNo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Big thank you to Sutocorp- my Evisu arrived in just 3 days(including a Bank Holiday!) and with no customs fees. Great service, regular communication and customer service- would definitely recommend using and I will order again!

First time poster, long time lurker.

My experience with Sutocorp was not as joyful as everybody else's - after being asked on two occasion, how much would I like to make the value on my purchase (Warehouse tee shirt) to which I typed in a lower value of 3,300 Yen = £22/$33.70 I was sent an e-mail with a tracking number saying my shirt had been shipped, so far so good. After tracking the said item for 5 days, it arrived in London only for me to found out that it was held in Customs awaiting payment - after ringing Customs to found out why I was being charged as It was also marked as a gift, I was told that any thing marked as a gift was liable for a charge. As I wanted the shirt I begrudgingly paid the charge and it was delivered today, only for me to find out that the full cost of the shirt was put on the front of the parcel..

From reading a lot of the post and all the good comments praising Sutocorp I can only summise that I was very unlucky and I"m not in a hurry to go through this again..

As anyone else had this experience?

Is the order form link broken for anyone else? I get this error.

There is no form with this name or may be the form is unpublished, Please check the form and the url and the form management

I know I've seen that before, but found a way to make an order anyway. Does anyone have a non-broken link to the order form? I emailed their customer service so it may be fixed in the nearish future, but I would like to buy now as there is only 1 of the item that I want and I'm afraid it might sell out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is your email inbox full or something similar? The last email I've gotten was four days ago, and I've emailed twice since then.

Yes we got website problem but almost fixed

sorry for the inconvenience.

suto

@sutocorp - can you do physical pickups at stores in tokyo?

have PM'ed and emailed you

thx in advance

sorry we can not for this temporary

sorry again

Is the order form link broken for anyone else? I get this error.

There is no form with this name or may be the form is unpublished, Please check the form and the url and the form management

I know I've seen that before, but found a way to make an order anyway. Does anyone have a non-broken link to the order form? I emailed their customer service so it may be fixed in the nearish future, but I would like to buy now as there is only 1 of the item that I want and I'm afraid it might sell out.

yes sorry for this incovenience.

for fast response you can order by email to [email protected]

thanks

• 1 month later...

Don't know how many times I've posted the same thing .... But

Another thumbs up to sutocorp , these guys are great

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK / TESTIMONIAL

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US at [email protected] to ask any question for purchasing from JAPAN , SINGAPORE , USA , CHINA , HONGKONG , AUSTRALIA (we have storage dan credit card for these country )

and will coming soon to support korea and germany order ;)

email us at [email protected] red_heart.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • sufu1 unpinned this topic