sutocorp

Japan Proxy Service CHEAP/FAST/RELIABLE

Ordered several items through sutocorp and just received them today. The service was great, everything was as promised, and they followed detailed instructions very well. Their communication throughout the whole process was superb. Thanks.

Can't praise Sutocorp enough, fantastic service with excellent communication! Cheers mate, looking forward to the WH 1001xx's!

Again mate, outstanding service!

The Warehouse 1001xx arrived in 3 days, yes folks, 3 days Japan to UK!

Cheers!

Just placed order with sutocorp (183872). So right now my hand feel very itchy to touch it. Hope my order will going that fast like the other members. By the way...great communication Anto-san

Edited by ~zorlac~

What I can say for today....THIS IS MY DAY! My jeans arrived me within 5 days after posted from Japan.

Very highly recommended services by Anto San. Great communication and fast reply in email. Cheapest fees applied. Exactly will looking for you again in my next shopping from Japan.

Guys...trust this company! You won't regret. Very helpful.

Suto...I don't know what to say anymore...a bit speechless :) Before this, I just a little bit migrain when thinking how to get item from Japan. God bless your business!

Best regards,

Amin (Order#183872 & 183879)

Just used Suto for the first time to proxy bid on yahoo japan auction. I can't say enough positive things! Really fast response, great communications, and LIGHTNING fast shipping to me.

You have a new customer who will be back for more. Glad I found you & thanks again!

Had them proxy bid on three Flat Head shirts on Yahoo Auction Japan. The process was super simple and I ended up wining all three with money left over! Thanks for the quick and easy service.

Recieved my item only 4 days after my final payment. Quick and reliable. Great communication as well. Will be using the service again very soon.

Top notch proxy service. Just had a really great experience on a Yahoo Japan auction for one I have been looking for for months. Communication was excellent from Sutocorp and the shipping time once they got the item from the auction seller was incredibly fast. I have plans to use them again as soon as my funds recover :)

hi sutocorp actually i want to buy selvedge denim material for 20-30 yards from japan or usa fabrics, and i want to use your service to buy that. But i don't know where to buy, do you have any clue about that ?

thx :)

I bought a bunch of Buzz Rickson sweatshirts using Suto. They're such a great service. Excellent communication. Super nice people.

Good service on the 1st transaction.Thanks Sutocorp.Will definitely use your service soon

Hello Sutocorp-san,

I'm looking for some Japanese selvage denim fabrics, could you please find & arrange that for me?

Domo-domo.

And HI to all Sufuers Im new here :)

My highest recommendation for this service: excellent communication, fast and efficient, and exceedingly friendly. Thanks SuToCorp.

free&easy can't bust 'em arrived yesterday, well chuffed. thumbs up for sutocorp.

Is it cheaper to go with this proxy service then it is to by direct from a Japanese retailer like say, 2nd?

Was looking to by a pair of Samurai S5000VX 24oz. and it looks like the proxy service charges an 8% plus shipping cost. So I would be looking at $389.08 shipped in Japan + $31.13 for the service fee, does Sutocorp ship things as "gifts" to avoid customs fees? Also what is the average shipping cost to the US if any one knows?

a direct order is always cheaper (as the proxy also wants to make money with every order). but some shops don't offer oversea shipping or there are communication problems and then a proxy is the only one who can help you.

Great first order, awesome communication and combined shipping on a bunch of stuff. I'll be a regular customer.

THANKS FOR YOUR ALL LOVELY FEEDBACK

WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU TO HELP BUY SOMETHING FROM JAPAN,

Also we have warehouse in usa, australia , and singapore ==> CAN PROXY

so for other question : contact us at [email protected]

Definitely recommended. Got some goodness from Japan to Australia no problems! Will use again.Thank you Sutocorp.

Thanks Sutocorp! Second order from these guys; no hitches, great communication!!!

great communication. very easy to work with and very fast shipping. will definitely use their service again.

Excellent service to the UK. Would absolutely use Sutocorp again. Many thanks :)))

what he said

Hi to all user that using proxy,

here is some story to share from me to remind everybody DO NOT USE SharpService.JP (SSJ)

I ordered an item, TOTAL cost just over 13,000 JPY and something bad happen cause the item didn't receive at all (that is what they said). I email them to resolve the problem but they didn't response.

Now, the problem remain unsettle after 2 month. I mail them a lot of email and didn't get a single reply.

Very disappointed service.

The beginning of service is good for the new customer, after that you will feel the SHIT of it.

So.. Please DO NOT USE sharpservice.jp.

scored some Y's for cheap from yahoo auctions thanks to sutocorp.

shipping was fast, and service was superb. thanks again sutocorp!