Japan Proxy Service CHEAP/FAST/RELIABLE

sutocorp

Just placed order with sutocorp (183872). So right now my hand feel very itchy to touch it. Hope my order will going that fast like the other members. By the way...great communication Anto-san

Edited by ~zorlac~

• 2 weeks later...

What I can say for today....THIS IS MY DAY! My jeans arrived me within 5 days after posted from Japan.

Very highly recommended services by Anto San. Great communication and fast reply in email. Cheapest fees applied. Exactly will looking for you again in my next shopping from Japan.

Guys...trust this company! You won't regret. Very helpful.

Suto...I don't know what to say anymore...a bit speechless :) Before this, I just a little bit migrain when thinking how to get item from Japan. God bless your business!

Best regards,

Amin (Order#183872 & 183879)

Just used Suto for the first time to proxy bid on yahoo japan auction. I can't say enough positive things! Really fast response, great communications, and LIGHTNING fast shipping to me.

You have a new customer who will be back for more. Glad I found you & thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Top notch proxy service. Just had a really great experience on a Yahoo Japan auction for one I have been looking for for months. Communication was excellent from Sutocorp and the shipping time once they got the item from the auction seller was incredibly fast. I have plans to use them again as soon as my funds recover :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it cheaper to go with this proxy service then it is to by direct from a Japanese retailer like say, 2nd?

Was looking to by a pair of Samurai S5000VX 24oz. and it looks like the proxy service charges an 8% plus shipping cost. So I would be looking at $389.08 shipped in Japan + $31.13 for the service fee, does Sutocorp ship things as "gifts" to avoid customs fees? Also what is the average shipping cost to the US if any one knows?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THANKS FOR YOUR ALL LOVELY FEEDBACK

WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU TO HELP BUY SOMETHING FROM JAPAN,

Also we have warehouse in usa, australia , and singapore ==> CAN PROXY

so for other question : contact us at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi to all user that using proxy,

here is some story to share from me to remind everybody DO NOT USE SharpService.JP (SSJ)

I ordered an item, TOTAL cost just over 13,000 JPY and something bad happen cause the item didn't receive at all (that is what they said). I email them to resolve the problem but they didn't response.

Now, the problem remain unsettle after 2 month. I mail them a lot of email and didn't get a single reply.

Very disappointed service.

The beginning of service is good for the new customer, after that you will feel the SHIT of it.

So.. Please DO NOT USE sharpservice.jp.

• 1 month later...
  • sufu1 unpinned this topic