Japan Proxy Service CHEAP/FAST/RELIABLE

sutocorp

EXCELLENT service from sutocorp again and again! always fast turn around time for questions, requests, etc. This was my first time using them for yahoo auctions but I was able to pick up a pair the same night I contacted them. Got the jeans today and couldn't be happier, looking forward to using them again on an Auction piece! (bad news for my wallet ;) )

• 3 weeks later...

EXCELLENT service from sutocorp again and again! always fast turn around time for questions, requests, etc. This was my first time using them for yahoo auctions but I was able to pick up a pair the same night I contacted them. Got the jeans today and couldn't be happier, looking forward to using them again on an Auction piece! (bad news for my wallet ;) )

Have SuToCorp multiple times over the course of the past few years - great service, reliable and quick - will continue to use them.

Recommended!

Thank you Sutocorp- dead stock Evisu 2004s arrived just 3 days after posting from Japan, and with no customs fees. Excellent communication and customer service as usual!

Thank you for your feedback,

Feel free to contact us again at [email protected]

Now we available accept buying service / proxy service  for

JAPAN

USA

SINGAPORE

UNITED KINGDOM

KOREA

AUSTRALIA

CHINA

HONGKONG

GERMANY

All above country we have warehouse and staff in their country and ready accept your order.

thank you.

www.sutocorp.com

Unfortunately, I have to report a single, but very bad experience with SuToCorp.

After many good years of good service from SuToCorp I placed 1 order for a specific pair of Red Wings (Japan only colour) - the sender did send the wrong model & colour - SuToCorp asked me to confirm that the send pair was different from what was ordered and said that they will go back to the sender - after a long period of no correspondence I enquired about the state of affairs - I was informed that the sender offered to reduce the price - I declined and asked SuToCorp to return the shoes and reprocess the money - another long period of silence - upon my email asking about the latest status I was informed that SuToCorp actually had received the ordered pair showing me a reference picture of the correct shoes and told me that they could ship - I confirmed the shipping - upon arrival I noticed that SuToCorp had shipped me the wrong pair, the pair that I rejected - as a reply to my email I was informed that SuToCorp was sorry but the sender simply didn't reply any longer - after a few more emails I was offered a compensation of 50% of SuToCorp's proxy fees - upon closer inspection of the shoes it turned out that they are actually fake...

I will not order through SuToCorp any longer because I am disappointed in how poorly this matter was handled.

Edited by Foxy2

it was wrong of them to show you a reference picture of the correct shoes and i don't know what the fuck that was about. if it was not an actual photo of the item in their hands i also don't know why'd you believe them

it's also not their fault that you bid/purchased on an item that was counterfeit

all they can really do is leave negative feedback. they do not pay through paypal and i am unaware of any yahoo auctions dispute process. payments are generally by bank transfer, so there is very little they could do to get your money back if the seller simply refuses

considering that they lied and randomly showed you a false picture, compensation of half of the 8% fee is definitely insufficient though

Edited by _ironman

The shoes were not ordered from yahoo - they were ordered directly from an internet store in Japan - not sure how SuToCorp paid for that, but it should have been a regular internet purchase via bank or card.

As you said, the whole thing is a combination of sad events and I'm mostly disappointed about the communication, how poorly things were handled.

Selling counterfeits is a criminal offence - getting in touch with Red Wing would have been the least to do. Going to the police and pressing criminal charges is the right thing to do. Any bank will follow up on the payment if ordered by the court and chances are that Red Wing Japan would have stepped in...

Like I said, poorly handled, indeed!

With SuToCorp it seems all the risk is on your side.

Edited by Foxy2

Unfortunately, I have to report a single, but very bad experience with SuToCorp.

After many good years of good service from SuToCorp I placed 1 order for a specific pair of Red Wings (Japan only colour) - the sender did send the wrong model & colour - SuToCorp asked me to confirm that the send pair was different from what was ordered and said that they will go back to the sender - after a long period of no correspondence I enquired about the state of affairs - I was informed that the sender offered to reduce the price - I declined and asked SuToCorp to return the shoes and reprocess the money - another long period of silence - upon my email asking about the latest status I was informed that SuToCorp actually had received the ordered pair showing me a reference picture of the correct shoes and told me that they could ship - I confirmed the shipping - upon arrival I noticed that SuToCorp had shipped me the wrong pair, the pair that I rejected - as a reply to my email I was informed that SuToCorp was sorry but the sender simply didn't reply any longer - after a few more emails I was offered a compensation of 50% of SuToCorp's proxy fees - upon closer inspection of the shoes it turned out that they are actually fake...

I will not order through SuToCorp any longer because I am disappointed in how poorly this matter was handled.

The shoes were not ordered from yahoo - they were ordered directly from an internet store in Japan - not sure how SuToCorp paid for that, but it should have been a regular internet purchase via bank or card.

As you said, the whole thing is a combination of sad events and I'm mostly disappointed about the communication, how poorly things were handled.

Selling counterfeits is a criminal offence - getting in touch with Red Wing would have been the least to do. Going to the police and pressing criminal charges is the right thing to do. Any bank will follow up on the payment if ordered by the court and chances are that Red Wing Japan would have stepped in...

Like I said, poorly handled, indeed!

With SuToCorp it seems all the risk is on your side.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.

Just clarification we bought from the shop whict customer reqeusted. we already paid using bank wire ( not paypal or credit card )

And ( sorry ) CHINA shopper shiped out from china with the wrong item to us

and we already fighted with claim to seller about this case.

but unfortunately the shop not responsed our email and we explain to our customer.

And for our compensation we provide to refund 50% our service fee instead our miss

We are very sorry for this case and we already blacklist this china seller and sorry again.

best regards

suto

Thank you for your feedback,

Feel free to contact us again at [email protected]

Now we available accept buying service / proxy service  for

JAPAN

USA

SINGAPORE

UNITED KINGDOM

KOREA

AUSTRALIA

CHINA

HONGKONG

GERMANY

All above country we have warehouse and staff in their country and ready accept your order.

thank you.

Best regards

[email protected]

www.sutocorp.com

• 1 month later...

Thank Sutocorp I just received my flathead shirts I ordered a week ago. Quick delivery and great customer service, I will definitely be ordering from you guys again!

THank you for your feedback :)

SUTOCORP NOW CAN ACCEPT order from  :

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

coming soon GERMANY PROXY

just email us at [email protected]

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

What is regulation on having Denim from Japan sent to Hong Kong. Will customs hold it and charge taxes or sth?

We are sorry we dont know about regulation in Custom Hongkong , but we can undervalue the ammount to avoid the custom tax

feel free to email us at [email protected]

Thank you

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK :) ,

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.

And ( sorry ) CHINA shopper shiped out from china with the wrong item to us

and we already fighted with claim to seller about this case.

I just don't get it, how did you managed to show the guy correct image for him to accept shipping and still send wrong boots?

Asking because I'm trying to find japan proxy, which will be able to help me to find legit japan made onitsuka tigers, not just sent me whatever they get from rakuten or whatever. 

Just purchased a pair of evisu off yahoo japan through suto corp.  They were most professional and friendly and I look forward to doing business with them again.  Highly reccomended.

Got my Denime 10th anniversary yesterday. Like always a smooth transaction. They responded to all of my annoying emails in very short time.

It was the 4th or 5th time I used them and always great service!

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

• 2 weeks later...

This was the second time I've used SUTOCORP and I have nothing but good things to say about their service. The first email was sent on evening of March 18, I received my package (Porter rucksack from COOLCAT JP) on March 29. Every email was quickly replied to very quickly (within the hour) and the transaction was extremely smooth. I will be using them again in the future.

Thank you again.

This was the second time I've used SUTOCORP and I have nothing but good things to say about their service. The first email was sent on evening of March 18, I received my package (Porter rucksack from COOLCAT JP) on March 29. Every email was quickly replied to very quickly (within the hour) and the transaction was extremely smooth. I will be using them again in the future.

Thank you again.

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

• 1 month later...

My brown check shirt was mistakenly sent to the wrong customer. I'd be very grateful if you could send it on to me if you read this.

We are very sorry for this case,

Just update : the item on the way to your address

( in 3-5 days you will get your item )

Thank you and applogize for this case

suto

Turns out it was sent to an agent and not another customer. I received the shirt today. Thanks.

Thank you for your reply

we are very happy for your good news

thanks + sorry

Hi SuToCorp

Just to say my two pairs of PF Flyers arrived yesterday - 4 days from Japan to London, very impressed..

Thank you for a very smooth and efficient service.

I will definitely be ordering from you again..

Cheers,

Mighty Oak

Hi SuToCorp

Just to say my two pairs of PF Flyers arrived yesterday - 4 days from Japan to London, very impressed..

Thank you for a very smooth and efficient service.

I will definitely be ordering from you again..

Cheers,

Mighty Oak

THank you for your feedback :)

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

• 4 weeks later...

My experience with the "China branch" of Sutocorp unfortunately hasn't been that stellar.

I got two items from Taobao and the whole process took way longer than I anticipated - there were a couple of "gaps" of several days where Sutocorp apparently did nothing and only started processing my order further after I asked for updates. For example they needed my phone number for the label before they could post my items and only told me so after I asked for an update, not when I gave my shipping details in the first place almost a week earlier. Also, in the end the shipping rates for EMS had gone up and I had to pay another 10€ or so - which is ok, Sutocorp doesn't make the rates, but they again took 3 or 4 days after a final "we will ship now" before telling me and then actually shipping.

The biggest drawback of using Sutocorp as a China proxy (to me as a German) is that they will only use EMS to ship (I asked and they told me that they'd only use EMS). In Germany, pretty much all EMS shipments from China are handled by a courier organisation called GDSK that will charge you around 26€ for getting your shipment through customs. Even Fedex only charges 10€ for that. Having it forwarded to your actual customs office isn't an option, and GDSK will also not just show up at your door and charge you the customs/VAT as DHL would (this has to do with German customs laws, only DHL can deliver packages that way). Instead, you get a letter informing you of the package and asking for more details and the prices of included items. GDSK then will use a comparabily slow courier (GLS) and include their invoice in the package (the usual 19% VAT + their fee of 26€) You don't really get to cheat on customs/VAT this way and it also takes an additional 3 or 4 days for the package to actually reach you once it arrived in Germany.

Granted, 26€ isn't outrageous but I'd gladly save that money if I could just show up at my local customs office and pay VAT there, usually doesn't take longer than 15-30 mins.

Anyways, the overall transaction, while not going smoothly, did provide the items I wanted, so there's that ;)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic