chips of life, Let's Talk About Potato Chips/Crisps

sistersuzie

^pringles select is horrible... nothing classy or 'select' or 'premium' about them...

shaped differently, with whatever different seasonings, but in the end, still leaves the shitty after-taste akin to regular pringles

dunno ... pringles always leave a funky after-taste... MSG??? :(

where to cop?? ive never seen those b4

we picked them at the grocery store, and it's a really generic one. you should be able to find them easily!

^pringles select is horrible... nothing classy or 'select' or 'premium' about them...

shaped differently, with whatever different seasonings, but in the end, still leaves the shitty after-taste akin to regular pringles

dunno ... pringles always leave a funky after-taste... MSG??? :(

hum actually i didn't have any other than the cheddar ones. They do leave a terrible taste in mouth for very long ... but they have such a delicious taste i find.

you gotta eat them with the person you kiss! that's the only way

herrsnacksgifts_2069_286622

TURRIBUL!

i haven't had these in the longest time, but i think they were a shit load hotter than utz red hot

herrsnacksgifts_2069_4066323

Ayo, Mexicans love these!

herr's salt and pepper chips are the best chips ever made.

Hmm... maybe. Ketchup and Old Bay are also quite good (y'all know 'bout OB, right?).

Take the factory tour, hot potato chips fresh off the line are fucking delicious!