sneakeraddict

black denim?

someone decide for me!

5000bks or 710bks?!

all black threading or orange/yellow threading?!

(ignore the fit of the jeans)

I like the 710s better. Black thread on black denim looks too fashion-y to me for jeans. Jeans should have contrast stitching.

xpost from this or that, where it got no love:

Skull 5010bk or Ande Whall Grifter in black, whenever they drop

just curious what folks think

I think Im going for Skull 5010xx Black. What do you guys think, good choice? I've seen some pics and it looks like they are fading nicely.

I think Im going for Skull 5010xx Black. What do you guys think, good choice? I've seen some pics and it looks like they are fading nicely.

Link please? I haven't seen a pair of faded skulls in black before. I know one sufu member has them, but when he posted pictures of them, they were barely faded.

I already asked this on selfedge thread. whats everyones take on the new black IH compare to the up coming black RJB 19cm cut?

I already asked this on selfedge thread. whats everyones take on the new black IH compare to the up coming black PBJ 19cm cut?

RJB 19 cm cut*

x posted from evo thread

FULLCOUNT 1310

about 3.5 mos, soaked a couple times. pics suck, will take better ones outdoors sometime soon.

4mosfront.jpg

4mosback.jpg

4mosside.jpg

Poopslush brings the great fades every time.

+rep

might as well keep whoring these out

Samurai s5000bk before and after wash pics, first ones are before. Not too much change

3347983152_082cee06e2.jpg

3349596575_dbcc786105.jpg

3347984158_d1895dd14c.jpg

3349597549_03d0012491.jpg

3347146757_c68068f3b8.jpg

3349596993_81c337ea78.jpg

3349598451_843095d93f.jpg

3350427436_f684c6f3b6.jpg

3350427726_4deba4bb13.jpg

If your s5000bk is a whore, it's the kind with a heart of gold.

Fuck it. I'll whore some too. Though mine aren't quite as far along as Poly's.

710bk, 6 months old, stopped wearing them a couple weeks ago because of the FC contest, but I miss them and probably revisit them from time to time...

p3030075.jpg

p3030080.jpg

p3030090.jpg

so i dont know if its been asked before but do people feel blacks fade quicker then indigo?

I dont think i've posted an update on these in a while:

raw black APC (old) cures. They are a couple years old now, worn on and off over that time and have been and washed once and machine washed once.

P3190008.jpg

Hi all, my first post here. Bought these black Thai repro 501's a month ago and this is how they are starting to break in. Happy to post more pictures if somebody's interested.

dsc04912q.th.jpgdsc04911i.th.jpgdsc04909qrh.th.jpgdsc04908o.th.jpg

I posted these in the sam and evo thread already, but I want to keep this thread alive! Black denim rocks.

s710bk19oz size 35, 7 months.

p5070081.jpgp5070084.jpgp5070083.jpg

Crotch has been professionally patched and amateurishly repaired several times but is still falling apart.

p5070089.jpg

p5070091.jpg

I saw a worn in Ooe sample with black denim a while ago. The denim looked exactly like the denim that a guy, a former employee at Levi's, at the vintage shop BerBerJin has been wearing for the last 2 years.

Dunno the # but I would certainly recommened Ooe. I'd actually like to trade a pair of my Samurais BKs for them cause the Sams are too heavy and slubby.

looking for raw japan slimfit blackjeans any suggestion ?

is pure blue jean005 black or flathead 3001black?orany oyher brand suggest?

uniqlo has a slim fit black jean, all made in japan of japanese denim. saw them at the nyc store on sunday.

very basic cut. seemed nice.

Hey, brand new here to superfuture but I've been reading supertalk for quite a while, especially superdenim threads, hope this isn't a bad time to introduce myself.

But introductions aside, I've had a pair of N&F black power stretch for 6 months or so of regular wear (2 days a weekish) and i'm considering a wash soon, but all my time reading through the "evolution" thread I haven't seen any good pre/post wash pics of any black denim, just curious if anyone has any experience?

I'm wearing my black NdG pretty regularly (5 days a week) and they're starting to get some good fades, but still several months away from being worthy of a post here.

edit: good idea for a thread... not sure if there's enough black denim out there, but it's certainly fun to see stuff other than indigo!